Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up I switched over too

Comment

Originally posted by katjack View Post
      I was flower at easstsidde so some of you may know me. I read through the foruum here and in the boxing section and there seems to be alot of knowledgeable fans. I really like what I've seen~~

Peace!
      lol knowledgeable my ass.

alot of fcking trolls and nuthuggers here.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        lol knowledgeable my ass.

alot of fcking trolls and nuthuggers here.
        I see what you mean, but believe me I've seen worse, much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          ESB is a terrible site. The mods here at boxingscene do a MUCH better job.

At ESB, trolls and spammers get away with anything, while good posters get banned for nothing. I have an account there but I don't post very much.

Welcome to boxingscene.
          dunno about ESB but the mods here are now ****ing terrible. they ban you for the most ******ed reasons like using forum features as intended, always side with their friends, can't take a joke at all, abuse their power continually and generally are arrogant morons who believe mod status makes them important to the rest of the world.

not as bad as sherdog mods ofc

ON TOPIC: Welcome to Boxingscene

The golden-age is over of course, we are now in the troll-age.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            dunno about ESB but the mods here are now ****ing terrible. they ban you for the most ******ed reasons like using forum features as intended, always side with their friends, can't take a joke at all, abuse their power continually and generally are arrogant morons who believe mod status makes them important to the rest of the world.

not as bad as sherdog mods ofc

ON TOPIC: Welcome to Boxingscene

The golden-age is over of course, we are now in the troll-age.
            Thank you for the welcome everybody, and I agree about the troll age. I went to four other forums before I ended up here. The others were unbearable so this one was a pleasant relief!

Comment

Working...
            X