Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins Has No Chance, He's Going To Lose Bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preach the word brotha

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      dawson is gonna get a free lesson on boxing on saturday. dawson will be embarrassed after he loses with all this yappin he's doin...
      Care to bet those 6 billion points you have on that?

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        Wanna put up a mill?
        lets do 50 mill....

Comment

I'm still rolling with the old man. It's not that I dislike Chad, but the fact that I've learned the hard way betting against B-Hop. Even Emanuel Steward said he has never picked against the man & I'm hoping his experience & ring IQ will be enough to get the job done. If he wins, no matter how hard or easy I think he should retire while he is on top. If he loses there should be no question about it.

Comment

Somehow, some way, B-Hop will find a way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              lets do 50 mill....
              How about a bil? I got Dawson.

Comment

Oh chad please he don't know the difference between pascal and dawson then how did pascal walk away with them belts? Chad is gonna eat his words same thing when he fought pascal.start off good then slowly fading in the later rounds and hopkins will be there waiting to capitilize just wait and see hopkins by decision.

Comment

at all everyone clinging to a 47 Year old b hop vs Dawson. B hop will lose and try to pull another stunt. Dawson already knows what b hop brings and b hop knows what chad brings. He knows which is why he won a golden globe and h o e caked his way out of the first fight. Chad is going to handidly defeat Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
                    Poor actor, Hopkins is going to get outclassed, dismantled, and embarrassed. I can't wait to see the next stunt he pulls, because he WILL!!!
                    Dawson pulled the stunt genius. He should take his own advice

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      at all everyone clinging to a 47 Year old b hop vs Dawson. B hop will lose and try to pull another stunt. Dawson already knows what b hop brings and b hop knows what chad brings. He knows which is why he won a golden globe and h o e caked his way out of the first fight. Chad is going to handidly defeat Hopkins
                      haha Hopkins don't b1tch out like your little gayweather. He 47 fighting the best available as usual. that queen you anus suck constantly is 34 and won't fight the best

All Dawsons been doing is projecting. He did the dirty move. He got scared and found a way out. He's doing the acting like he did nothing wrong and he's getting the a$s whipping. Hes an 8 round fighter in over his head.

He lost to Pascal and Old ass Glen Jhonson and looked like trash in most big fights. He don't have what it takes to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X