Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would It Be Just As Shocking Or More Shocking To See Ortiz Ko May Like Tarver Did Roy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would It Be Just As Shocking Or More Shocking To See Ortiz Ko May Like Tarver Did Roy

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Just As shocking
    28.57%
    More Shocking
    42.86%
    Less Shocking
    28.57%
    I dont care im too cool
    0.00%

other than Douglas laying Mike out, nothing could be as shocking as sorry ass milk dud icing Roy with one punch

Comment

More shocking. Tarver in the first fight that he could give Roy trouble.

Comment

Floyd's better than Roy Jones Jr. His defense is better and his offense accuracy is arguably better.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Floyd's better than Roy Jones Jr. His defense is better and his offense accuracy is arguably better.

Comment

the alt tag of this thread is massive

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                lmao my sentiments exactly

Comment

It would be more shocking. Because, Ortiz doesn't posses anything that would really trouble Floyd. Ortiz is also not as mentally strong as Tarver was. Also Tarver showed in the first fight that he could hang with Jones. Something that Ortiz hasn't shown yet obviously

Comment

Well I always thought that Jones played with fire a little too much. It was still a shock, but Jones was showing his age a little more each passing fight, and it had to happen eventually.

May is getting on his career too, but the difference here is Jones' chin was never checked like May's was by Mosley, he also has a defense which is better by factors.

Anything could happen, but I'm going with more surprised

Comment

Working...
                    X