Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adults who go to Disney World/Land without children.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited since sensitive punks may report.
    Last edited by O MINE ENEMY; 11-03-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      I saw Wu Tang @ House of Blues in Downtown Disney. Area at night is really dope. They also used to have BET Soundstage. That was a dope club.

Really?

lmaooooooooooooooo.

Mickey Mouse throwing up the W.

I really don't like Disneyland/Disneyworld.

Comment

I am a Magic Mountain guy myself,but i can not hate on anyone trying to escape and enjoy themselves.

Comment

The last time i was a Disneyland was in 1987, 13 years old. So i am planning to go next year.

Comment

i just want a milf to snatch

Comment

Dude, Screech went to Disneyland alone and picked up 2000 chicks.

How is that sad?

Dustin Diamond has a large penis and has used it to have sex with more than 2,000 women, most of whom he picked up at Disneyland. Diamond's sales pitch for this book, it seems, is: "As wholesome as 'Saved by the Bell' appeared on screen, the exact opposite was happening behind the scenes, and I'm broke and desperate enough to sell everyone out and tell you about it." But his unspoken mission statement is: "I'm not Screech. I'm 100 percent, in every single way, not Screech. I'm cool, I follow no man, and women find me irresistible."
              Link:

http://www.11points.com/TV/11_Most_S..._Autobiography

Comment

well not everyone in the world has ever been to america especially disneyland and other famous american theme parks. some people who are in the thirld world country who are grown ups can't even afford to go to their own country's well developed city. when i see grown ups go to disneyland i just think to myself that i am lucky to have a hard working father who when was young didn't even believe there was a place called america. my father worked his azz off to show us this wonderful things when we were kids. now back to the adults going to disneyland yeah now that my dad has money he sponsors our grown up workers from philippines to have visa and so they can get the chance to see what disneyland looks like.

now my question to you is when u grow up will u get to take yer kids to places far better than disneyland? would u be able to take yer kids places u urself has never been before? will u even be able to set yer foot out of ur own country? now look back at yerself and see what good happy things u done with yer life and see if u dont have a sad **** life

Comment

Quick, tell people how to spend their free time. This will end up well.

Comment

3star thread wont browse again

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                      well not everyone in the wor.......

Whos that in your sig

Comment

Working...
                      X