Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan M Marquez Avoids Unification Bout vs Humberto Soto ,......to fight Katsidis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
    buawhhawhahwhhwaw JMM be ducking every fighter after Manilla Ice destroyed him twice he's never been the same.........PWNED because hes a ducker
    Destroyed him twice? He has yet to destroy him once. If anything. Mayweather did what Pacquiao could not do. Mayweather destroyed Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      Maybe he felt like taking an easy fight that he didn't have to train for. It doesn't matter what his reasons are, people don't fight mandatories all the time, it doesn't mean duck.

Peterson sucks, Soto's great and thats all there is to it.
      Soto is not great GTFOH.

Again Peterson might suck but if he sucks then why not fight him and beat him/ I mean if he sucks you don't have to train for him either and still win.

People don't fight mandatories all the time true. But, they only get a pass if they fight an equal threat or more of a threat, or if they fight a guy who is not a threat but is equal money or even more money, or if they fight a guy who has a name. That is the only way they deserve a pass and not be considered a duck.

However, Soto fought a no name a lesser name than Anthony Peterson, a lesser treat than Anthony Peterson, for less money than Anthony. And, that is not justifiable and that does not deserve a pass and it really is a duck.

No matter how you spin it no matter how much Peterson suck. Soto ducked him period. And, it baffles me that you could be so stupid and not realize the difference.

Comment

YOu keep acting like you know what these guys get paid. How much did they offer for a Peterson fight?

I'm sure a guy like Low Blow Peterson really brings in the big bucks.

Soto's crazy to turn down that cash cow.

It was his mandatory dumbass. More than likely it would of been on HBO or a latin fury PPV card. Either one would have been more money than fighting on a Mexican low budget channel and I am not talking about the likes of high powers like Univision, Telemundo or to a lesser extent TV Azteca, and Telefutura. No I am talking about a low budge Mexican channel that I don't even know the name nor I don't think it is televised in the U.S. The only way you could of watched it was on a stream.

Can't compare a potential HBO date or Latin Fury PPV card to an free internet stream man. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

People don't fight mandatories all the time true. But, they only get a pass if they fight an equal threat or more of a threat, or if they fight a guy who is not a threat but is equal money or even more money, or if they fight a guy who has a name. That is the only way they deserve a pass and not be considered a duck.
          Lol, no. That's your personal definition but it doesn't make it true.

However, Soto fought a no name a lesser name than Anthony Peterson, a lesser treat than Anthony Peterson, for less money than Anthony. And, that is not justifiable and that does not deserve a pass and it really is a duck.
          That's Soto's right as a great fighter to take a stay busy fight while he positions himself for more meaningful fights. I doubt Low Blow Peterson would go to Mexico to fight Soto anyway.

No matter how you spin it no matter how much Peterson suck. Soto ducked him period. And, it baffles me that you could be so stupid and not realize the difference.
          I'm not stupid. I recognize that this kind of thing happens all the time in boxing and there's nothing about Soto's history that suggests he ducks anyone. You're just a grumpy Guatemalan who hates Soto. And Maidana. And Ortiz.

Instead of just admitting you hate them and leave it at that, you go out of your way to invent stories about them to rationalize your hate.

sad.....

Comment

It was his mandatory dumbass. More than likely it would of been on HBO or a latin fury PPV card. Either one would have been more money than fighting on a Mexican low budget channel and I am not talking about the likes of high powers like Univision, Telemundo or to a lesser extent TV Azteca, and Telefutura. No I am talking about a low budge Mexican channel that I don't even know the name nor I don't think it is televised in the U.S. The only way you could of watched it was on a stream.

Can't compare a potential HBO date or Latin Fury PPV card to an free internet stream man. Come on.
            You don't know that. Its all speculation. Take a chill pill and stop being so angry.

Soto marches on, while Peterson is out.

That's where were at right now. Try and keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
              I thought TS had a good sense of humor but it turns out that he was serious
              This...............................

Comment

You see that jrosales13?

You got owned by me.

Comment

You see that jrosales13?

You got owned by me.

Peterson was also willing to go to Mexico....

Soto was just scared to fight him period. He begged his Mexican buddy Sulaiman to take Peterson off his rankings and put in a washed up Barrera instead

QUACK........QUACK........QUACK...........

Comment

like i said before non of them guys was in controll of thier fights and fights whoever the pormoter feels is best for the money. valero wasnt ducking soto bob arum was preparing him for a manny showdown and was moving him up to jww he was jsut collecting belts names and fame to build up a showdown with manny soto wasnt even on radar.

im tired of this stupid duck bull****. until you are in the buisness or know someone who is and lets you in on all the inside info stfu. you have no idea what your talking about.

Comment

Peterson was also willing to go to Mexico....

Soto was just scared to fight him period. He begged his Mexican buddy Sulaiman to take Peterson off his rankings and put in a washed up Barrera instead

QUACK........QUACK........QUACK...........
                      Peterson ran from the WBC to the WBA to avoid fighting Soto.

Now that Peterson is done fighting Rios, you and anybody else DOES NOT hear Peterson "say" that he wants to fight Soto. ...Do you????

Peterson was SCARED to fight Soto, cause he's seeing how Soto destroyed a previous undeafeated american black contender named Antonio Davis.

Peterson is another version of Davis, and Peterson knew he would've met the same fate that Davis met against Soto.

Comment

Working...
                      X