No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr ready for Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I really feel Chavez should fight at 160.

But who knows what Roach and Ariza will do with him. He looked in good shape there.

It looks like a perfect weight for him.

And I doubt Cotto would move up any higher.
    He's had his wall hits in weght but there's no way cotto goes to 160 never the less for a "silver" belt.The news have been swirling for a showdown at 154.I wouldnt be suprised if they pushed for a catchweight.But that's when cotto puts a stop and says no.

However a name like that under cotto's belt or vice versa i'd pay to see.It'll be an epic rivalry.

Comment

Jotto, I mean Cotto needs to get past Marg first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
        He's had his wall hits in weght but there's no way cotto goes to 160 never the less for a "silver" belt.The news have been swirling for a showdown at 154.I wouldnt be suprised if they pushed for a catchweight.But that's when cotto puts a stop and says no.

However a name like that under cotto's belt or vice versa i'd pay to see.It'll be an epic rivalry.

I'd like to see Cotto beat a puncher at 154 first to be honest.

Then it would be easier to see how the fight would go.

But Arum's gonna put Cotto in anything he can make max dollars for so we'll see what happens with it all.

Comment

I'm not convinced about Cotto yet, because Foreman can't punch at all. Cotto has taken a lot of damage recently. But I just can't side with Chavez Jr in this one. Cotto has proven far more, despite some recent punishment, and he has a much better trainer now.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
            Cotto is shot. Margs is very shot. JCC Jr. is definitely not shot, he's improving.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
              Marg needs to go **** himself and start flipping burgers. The guy shouldn't be fighting anyone.

Comment

Cotto will destroy that boy.............................it would be a horrible execution

Comment

i don't think chavez jr is ready to make that big a jump in terms of talent in opposition. I like the way he is being handled right now especially now that he is with roach! I don't think Roach will let Arum put him in this tough a fight until he feels chavez jr is ready which could be sooner rather than later. You did us proud Jr! But lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                    i don't think chavez jr is ready to make that big a jump in terms of talent in opposition. I like the way he is being handled right now especially now that he is with roach! I don't think Roach will let Arum put him in this tough a fight until he feels chavez jr is ready which could be sooner rather than later. You did us proud Jr! But lets not get ahead of ourselves!
                    I think he beats Margarito. Don't know about Perro.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                      I think he beats Margarito. Don't know about Perro.

Perro lost to frickin Cintron.

lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X