Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now that andrades and margaritos chins have been cracked, is baldomir's the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that andrades and margaritos chins have been cracked, is baldomir's the best?

or is it adamek?

Baldomir is fighting Bums, Adamek would get his broken by Haye

Comment

Adamek never ceases to amaze me.

I don't think Andrade's chin is really cracked to be honest. It was a 'flash' knock down in my eyes and he recovered fine. Margarito on the other hand took a vicious beating....

Comment

andrades chin wasnt really cracked his ribs or solar plexus was. he still does have a great beard he was kod with a body shot

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
          Baldomir is fighting Bums, Adamek would get his broken by Haye
          baldomir wasnt fighting bums a few years ago

zab judah, gatti, mayweather (because of his accuracy), and vernon forrest are all very hard hitters. some of the shots zab hit him with were wicked and he walked right through them and even taunted him

Comment

I don't know bout Baldy being the best due to his level of comp, but Margarito is done. Andrade didn't see the punch that landed on the chin and the 2nd was via bodyshot. Also, I think Margarito would never had a good chin or will to keep continuing if he didn't know he had loaded gloves that would eventually wear his opponents down/ko them. Honest truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I don't know bout Baldy being the best due to his level of comp, but Margarito is done. Andrade didn't see the punch that landed on the chin and the 2nd was via bodyshot. Also, I think Margarito would never had a good chin or will to keep continuing if he didn't know he had loaded gloves that would eventually wear his opponents down/ko them. Honest truth.
              What lmfao? That can't be serious. Margarito has showed a granite chin against the best at Welterweight for years now. Cotto, Clottey, Williams, Mosely.

Comment

Forrest couldn't even hurt Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Forrest couldn't even hurt Baldomir.
                  yeah but forrest wasnt even near his best when he fought baldo and wasnt the same since the shoulder injury and the ko loss against mayorga

Comment

Froch has the best Chin!!

Comment

Working...
                    X