Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i read an article that said steroids aren't as popular in boxing a conte would have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i read an article that said steroids aren't as popular in boxing a conte would have

one think

i can't find it anymore, but now i think, well, i've watched these documentaries and read articles about how steroids are rampant even in highschools, but all this is in america(although i wouldn't be suprised about them doing it in germany, as it was the steroid capital)

im in ireland, and i've been to three boxing gyms in my life(two of which where seperated into a boxing room, then a weights room and some othr sht) and none of the big muscle heads there used steroids
    in my highschool, the football and soccer clubs were real serious and the only guy in the whole school who there were any rumous about roiding was this german kid, after beating the crap outta one of the irish lads

so, prove me wrong but the way i see it, it's probabley just the US fighters that are the "overwhelming majority"(conte's words) that use steroids in boxing
    highschool students that roid
    majority of fighters that have tested posotive for roids are american
    and they have short tempers and are leading on baldness

so, it's US and probabley the rest of america do a little less, then jumping to germany which is likely on par with the US

har har har
Working...
X