Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan deserves shot if he beats Guerrero or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan deserves shot if he beats Guerrero or Alexander?

Does khan deserve a shot at Floyd and Manny if he beats two experienced and proven champions.

I wish they'd put him in there, and let him take his freaking beating, so he'll shut up about it.

Comment

I think he should fight Manny right now! He has a much better chance at beating him than Floyd. But he has a much higher chance of getting stretched as well.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        I think he should fight Manny right now! He has a much better chance at beating him than Floyd. But he has a much higher chance of getting stretched as well.
        I think manny can ko him where as mayweather he has a chance of boxing with him, plus he don't have ko power.

Comment

Yes. Yes I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
            Does khan deserve a shot at Floyd and Manny if he beats two experienced and proven champions.
            Reasonable person: "Yes obviously"

Khan Hater: "No, he *DOES NOT*!!! Amir Khan needs to fight every Welterweight in the top 15, all in the span of of 1 year, with at least one fight falling during the middle of Ramadan ... none of Khan's wins at 140 count for anything -- he must collect multiple signature wins at 147 -- but Danny Garcia is allowed to cut Amir in line, despite having no wins at the weight."

Reasonable person: "Don't you think that's a bit harsh? I remember when all you had to do was beat Berto to get Floyd? Why are the standards so much higher for Khan? And why does Garcia get to cut in front of Khan?"

Khan hater: "I'm gonna ignore all the logical things you just said except two words: Danny Garcia.

He knocked out Khan and made me have a HateGasm. Like I actually creamed my pants. I was gonna throw them out but I wanted to save them as a souvenir so I have them hanging in my room, on the wall, under glass. Speaking of glass, Amir got KOd by Danny and thus Danny has the absolute right to cut him in line"

Reasonable person: "But how is that logical? Khan beat Maidana but he didn't get to cut Maidana in line?"

Khan hater: "Hmm, I'm need to change the topic again because I have no real reply to your eminently sensible points. So you really hug Khan's nuts, huh? What are you, a Muslim or something?"

Comment

That if is sooooooooooo big that I'll say sure, why not.

Comment

If Khan beats Alexander or the Ghost I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Mayweather vs Khan in May.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
                  Reasonable person: "Yes obviously"

Khan Hater: "No, he *DOES NOT*!!! Amir Khan needs to fight every Welterweight in the top 15, all in the span of of 1 year, with at least one fight falling during the middle of Ramadan ... none of Khan's wins at 140 count for anything -- he must collect multiple signature wins at 147 -- but Danny Garcia is allowed to cut Amir in line, despite having no wins at the weight."

Reasonable person: "Don't you think that's a bit harsh? I remember when all you had to do was beat Berto to get Floyd? Why are the standards so much higher for Khan? And why does Garcia get to cut in front of Khan?"

Khan hater: "I'm gonna ignore all the logical things you just said except two words: Danny Garcia.

He knocked out Khan and made me have a HateGasm. Like I actually creamed my pants. I was gonna throw them out but I wanted to save them as a souvenir so I have them hanging in my room, on the wall, under glass. Speaking of glass, Amir got KOd by Danny and thus Danny has the absolute right to cut him in line"

Reasonable person: "But how is that logical? Khan beat Maidana but he didn't get to cut Maidana in line?"

Khan hater: "Hmm, I'm need to change the topic again because I have no real reply to your eminently sensible points. So you really hug Khan's nuts, huh? What are you, a Muslim or something?"
                  You forgot about the part where he has to cross over to MMA and win a title in every promotion.

Comment

i would say so

Comment

Working...
                    X