Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe: Donaire-Rigondeaux Very Close, Rigo Signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! I can't wait for this fight, does anyone know who's fighting on the undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Bye bye rigo the hype will end
      You wouldn't be saying that if Rigo was Puerto Rican you pusy!!!

Comment

We want als a good under ard in this one..not just main event...but the main event seems to be a dream fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          We want als a good under ard in this one..not just main event...but the main event seems to be a dream fight...
          its gon be decent but no great, this is the only fight that will be broadcasted on hbo from this card

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            its gon be decent but no great, this is the only fight that will be broadcasted on hbo from this card
            No importa con Rigo despingando to' a toshino mifune es suficiente..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              No importa con Rigo despingando to' a toshino mifune es suficiente..lol
              jaja mas que suficiente

Comment

Donaire will start with pleasure and Rigo will get on his bike .Donaire by ko in the 7 th bye bye. Rigo

Comment

What forced AngryCuban out of hiding for the last few days and out of suicide watch?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    What forced AngryCuban out of hiding for the last few days and out of suicide watch?
                    I been sending messages in Twitter and Facebook to Rigo telling what opinion can ppl wrongly form if he weight to much to sign and telling that ppl don't give a fock what kind of promotional problems he have, ppl want to see the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
                      Excellent decision by Rigo!! This shows that neither guy was ever leary of facing the other. That shuts up a lot of people. Here are two possible outcomes. 1) Rigo uses excellent footwork to move in and out and is just a step ahead of Donaire, making him miss, making him pay to a decision win. 2) Donaire times Rigo's movement and proves too physically strong and Rigo goes on his bike after a few rounds and Donaire wins a decision. Rigo is a monster body puncher, Donaire turns chins to into Jello. I would have it more of a pickem fight and may still see it that way but I am bothered by how Rigo was very hurt twice in his last fight against a guy who is NOT a big puncher on the top levels and that makes me lean torwards Donaire for a stoppage but ANYTHING can happen in Boxing, ANYTHING.
                      If Donaire wins is by KO. I don't think he wins a decision.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X