No announcement yet.

British Americans try to identify the foot in their ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    whatever we lack in italian, we make up for in irish.
    Good point.............

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you clearly don't know new england very well if you compare him to master chief, AKA pensionkiller.
      You're his American alter ego when it comes to bashing Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I didn't use Google Image Search, doe.

Szef99 started it. I've tried reporting nationalistic threads before but nothing happens to the offenders so sometimes you get the urge to fight fire with fire.

In any case I'll cease and desist. But if the mods applied the rules EQUALLY to everybody this wouldn't even be an issue.
        I haven't been on this site in like a week, so you can **** off with your ******ed insinuations regarding how I (and other mods) enforce the rules around here.

Do people get away with **** they shouldn't sometimes? Absolutely. But we can't be everywhere all the time. When we catch it, we take action.

I came back from an extended break, caught this, and settled it. Favoritism has nothing to do with it, so like I said - **** off with your thinly veiled accusations against the staff, or be a man and say what's really on your mind.

Your call.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
          Take it down the pipe eh.

You heard it folks looks like little bringer is out and wants some dirthole to nest in when his man is out of town.
          Good riddance. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I came back from an extended break, caught this, and settled it.
            Fair enough. If you weren't around then you could only drop the hammer once you came back and saw the posts.

Szef99's thread had been up for quite a few days before I made mine. Since his was allowed to stay up I assumed there wouldn't be a problem with mine either.

Comment

Working...
            X