Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye deserves atleast 40% IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40/60 is the maximum level of fairness in Haye's favor, any more is just alot more than he is worth.

Keep in mind Wlad is the champ he has what Haye wants even if the belts were made of cardboard, the distinction of the #1 HW in the division would make him a more marketable commodity worldwide which he isn't now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      40/60 is the maximum level of fairness in Haye's favor, any more is just alot more than he is worth.

Keep in mind Wlad is the champ he has what Haye wants even if the belts were made of cardboard, the distinction of the #1 HW in the division would make him a more marketable commodity worldwide which he isn't now.
      How much you think they can make each bro?

I feel maybe 20 atleast?

If Haye and Wlad make 1 mil, thats 15mil pounds. Not sure hwo much goes to the fighters though. That's just under 17mil euros through the PPV alone. Then companies will advertise between each round so that's also a lot.

Valuev and Haye did about 800k apparently, and now that Haye had a more better fight in terms of excitement, it can do over 1 mil IMO.

How much would HBO/Showtime pay?

I think they can sell 100k seats in Wembley at 50 UK pounds minimum. That's 50 million lol. Maybe looking at 55mil (62 euros) with more expensive seating

So
      16.95mil euros from ppv
      62mil minium from gate
      German/russian/Ukrainian TV
      US tv

That's a lot of money right there

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        How much you think they can make each bro?

I feel maybe 20 atleast?

If Haye and Wlad make 1 mil, thats 15mil pounds. Not sure hwo much goes to the fighters though. That's just under 17mil euros through the PPV alone. Then companies will advertise between each round so that's also a lot.

Valuev and Haye did about 800k apparently, and now that Haye had a more better fight in terms of excitement, it can do over 1 mil IMO.

How much would HBO/Showtime pay?

I think they can sell 100k seats in Wembley at 50 UK pounds minimum. That's 50 million lol. Maybe looking at 55mil (62 euros) with more expensive seating

So
        16.95mil euros from ppv
        62mil minium from gate
        German/russian/Ukrainian TV
        US tv

That's a lot of money right there
        Its a certainly the biggest payday for both in their careers, but some suggested holding it in the U.S which is a terrible idea as no one in the states knows who Haye is and Wlad just really isn't that popular here.

I don't really know what each makes on average or how many tickets they sell but the fight should most certainly be somewhere in Europe and HBO or Showtime would be stupid not to pick it up as this should end with someone getting KTFO in dramatic fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Its a certainly the biggest payday for both in their careers, but some suggested holding it in the U.S which is a terrible idea as no one in the states knows who Haye is and Wlad just really isn't that popular here.

I don't really know what each makes on average or how many tickets they sell but the fight should most certainly be somewhere in Europe and HBO or Showtime would be stupid not to pick it up as this should end with someone getting KTFO in dramatic fashion.
          Wlad sold out 50k seats twice. I debated that the first 50k sold had some to do with Haye but that's another story.

Haye was in a 23k arena in manchester. It looked sold out to me.

He is getting more TV exposure and defnitely can sell 50k minimum in London (Home town)

Some UKrainian/russian/germans will go to this fight for sure.

Then a lot of the UK too.

Heck after the world cup this year which happens every 4 years and the best teams of the world are here (Soccer) there will be a lot of pride/nationalism.

Haye's pay days only started with Valuev IMO. He amanged to get onto Sky TV which does 15 pounds PPV (about maybe 25 dollars) after sentanta went bust.

He must have earnt a few million.

The US would be a bad idea. Germany and UK has the right people to sell it to.

Comment

We do have to remember that whoever pays for the venue is going to expect to make a profit from it. Last summer Wlad paid for the venue, so it was only fair that he make more money from the proceeds - return on investment. It's not just cut and dried as who gets what split, there's a lot to think about.

Comment

60-40 sounds like Wlad should accept if that offer is made. I don't think the ducks will make that offer though.

Comment

40 would be real generous to Haye, but if they really want to make the fight happean that would probably do it.

They are already pretty rich and it would just be one fight, how much is it worth to them to shut Haye up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  40 would be real generous to Haye, but if they really want to make the fight happean that would probably do it.

They are already pretty rich and it would just be one fight, how much is it worth to them to shut Haye up.
                  60% with Haye is most likely bigger than 90% with anyone else IMO.

Maybe I'm being optimistic with my projections, but using numbers from the past, it's very doable.

Even if they sell 50k seats, that's 25 million. that's 38 mil dollars. If the minimum seats are 50 pounds, which usually is the rpice for the cheap tickets.

I believe they can get 100k though, I could get like 5 mates myself who aren't even into boxing if it's in Wembley.

Heck I've paid 200 pounds for seats, so if they sold 100k, it will likely make more than 50 mil sicne righside seats will be like 1 k.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    I agree, 60-40 is reasonable. 50-50 is utter bollocks though, if Haye keeps up demanding it, he's pricing himself out.
                    If the fight happens in London, we could have a drink or something my friend.

It would be ncie to see a BS face, and one who talks passionately about his favourtie fighter in a respectable manner.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      60% with Haye is most likely bigger than 90% with anyone else IMO.

Maybe I'm being optimistic with my projections, but using numbers from the past, it's very doable.

Even if they sell 50k seats, that's 25 million. that's 38 mil dollars. If the minimum seats are 50 pounds, which usually is the rpice for the cheap tickets.

I believe they can get 100k though, I could get like 5 mates myself who aren't even into boxing if it's in Wembley.

Heck I've paid 200 pounds for seats, so if they sold 100k, it will likely make more than 50 mil sicne righside seats will be like 1 k.
                      seriously dude, check your math
                      50 x 100,000= 5 mill
                      100 x 100g= 10 mill

Comment

Working...
                      X