Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had a septoplasty done to their broken nose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had a septoplasty done to their broken nose?

I did cause i broke my nose, I can breathe better now; however, my nose is still crooked. Was the procedure not done right? what are my options cause i still want my nose straightened?

Maybe that procedure was just to fix the internal breathing problems associated with a broken nose. . . Perhaps for cosmetic reasons, you will have to see a plastic surgeon? I'm not sure, though. . . Ask the Dr. who performed your surgery about fixing the outwardly appearance of your nose. I don't know if insurance would help cover that, though?

Personally, I would just keep the look! It makes you look distinguished, rugged, and unique. . . I have a tough little stubby irish nose that wouldn't break from a Tyson uppercut-hook combo. . .

Comment

thanks alot man i think you do bring up a good point as many have said it does make you look distinguished lol. Your right that the procedure was covered by insurance and it probably was just to fix my breathing but i thought when the doctor did the procedure it would have fixed my nose also...

Comment

Nah but the doc gave me a molded bite-cast and painkillers for a fractured jaw and gave me the option of either wiring it shut and having to breathe/eat through a straw or bite down with force several times a day and walk around with that in. So I elected the former.

And the oral painkillers really don't help all that much,

you have to bite the bullet.

Either that..............or cut into my face and graph or pin my bones and I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
        X