Troll thread right?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

kipping

go ahead and do what you want TS, Good luck
        Thanks

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Troll thread right?
        Not at all. I bet if Josie Mayweather knew this Floyd would not have been in jail but he would have been in the hospital.

Comment

I know it's an obvious troll thread but I will say this about Cross Fit. I think it's BS, first off, sure it makes you fit and gets you stronger.

The problem that I have run into is that the injuries due to it are extensive. Everyone I know that does Cross fit gets hurt. I think they push things to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
            Thanks for the offer but I am in Original England. Also I know the basics but I'm not sure if it will translate well to self defence. You see a punch to the head it will injue my hand as much as the guy I injure him if I even land. But a push to the head my hand would not get injured since it's less impact on my hand. Also it throws both hands so there is 2 times the chance of landing. Imagine an opponent throwing a jab and a cross at the same time. Double KO right there!
            Are you being serious? Please tell me you're not being serious.

The most important principle of self defense is avoiding trouble. Learning how to fight is not the same as learning to defend yourself. You need to keep yourself safe, and you don't do that with delusions of badassitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I know it's an obvious troll thread but I will say this about Cross Fit. I think it's BS, first off, sure it makes you fit and gets you stronger.

The problem that I have run into is that the injuries due to it are extensive. Everyone I know that does Cross fit gets hurt. I think they push things to the extreme.
              A am not trolling at all. The crossfit self defence doesn't seem like it's will get you strong. Just look at the video. It is all simple easy to use technique.

I haven't done crossfit before but in boxing I have injured my wrist and hand and have had a bloody nose. In the crossfit self defence class it looks like they don't get that stuff since it's all about the attack.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Are you being serious? Please tell me you're not being serious.

The most important principle of self defense is avoiding trouble. Learning how to fight is not the same as learning to defend yourself. You need to keep yourself safe, and you don't do that with delusions of badassitude.
              100 serious. I don't intend to fight but on the rough streets of London you never know what is going to happen next.

Comment

develop the muscles which would give you more strength and power then.....

for example, in the pullup i am doing i am going almost full lock, thus maximising the activation the serratus anterior muscle which is located right above your olbliques and go from the ribs to the scapula - this muscle is really important for boxers.

and this pullups with improve core strength too which helps with balance and speed

at 4:00

Last edited by jas; 08-27-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Go to a proper boxing gym.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                    Go to a proper boxing gym.
                    /thread...........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X