No announcement yet.

Anyone heard this about Roy Jones Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard this about Roy Jones Jr?

I just had an ex pro boxer, who mostly fought locally, come into my job he found out I boxed and was into boxing as well and started telling a few things one thing he said was while he was boxing he met someone (he might of said it was Roy Jones dad) who told him that Roy Jones dad got with Roy JR's mom basically for selective breeding (i know its crazy it made me laugh) he said that Roys dad wanted a perfect boxer so he found a woman that was tall,slim with long arms or just a perfect specimen for boxing. I just thought I'd share if for nothing more than laughs I am sure it could be true but it just sounds so crazy to me. Has anyone else heard anything like this? Or have any other similar stories?

Lol........

Comment

I heard a similar story about Chris Arreola. His father wanted the perfect burrito and went from town to town searching all of the local restaurants. Finally after months of searching he found what he described as The Heavenly Burrito. He loved it so much he thanked the cook who happened to be a huge fat Mexican woman. He gave her a night of pleasure as gratitude for the delicious burrito, nine months later baby Chris was born and the rest is history.

This was more of a case of selective eating versus selective breeding.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 09-25-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

This is not too surprising imo. I think a lot of elite athletes who are parents have probably considered this option. It's not uncommon for NCAA athletes to become married and have children who end up being professional athletes.

For instance, Floyd Mayweather Sr. inter-breeded with humans. He used his superior Predator genes and meshed them with strong human genes, creating the mutant known as Floyd Mayweather Jr. There's a reason 45 have tired, and 45 have failed.

Comment

Did u hear about Tiger Muhammed?

Comment

It's probably true. I think shabazz Mohammed's dad did the same thing. And plenty others

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              I heard a similar story about Chris Arreola. His father wanted the perfect burrito .

this is where i started laughing

Comment

Yea i figured I'd get smart ass replies. I'm not saying its true i just thought it was a funny story boxing related

Comment

I heard a similar story with a certain Mrs Alvarez getting experimental with a snake. The rest is, well history.

Comment

Makes sense... I heard Floyd Sr. hooked up with someone with a big vagina.

Comment

Working...
                    X