No announcement yet.

I sparred for the first time today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so nervous just to spar.

I was dead after 1 minute and a half. I was throwing wildly, it was an out of body experience.

When I first got hit, I seriously thought to myself, This guy is hitting me. It might not make sense but it was just different.

Did ALOT better 2nd time in though! I knew what to expect and did beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by LS-Injection
      Yaman, sounds good my first time i got hit so many times i could have won a medal…lol!
      But now i love to get hit it just feels good lol pretty weird huh…?
      But anyway i got boxing again tuesday i'm gonna spar then i always get nervs befor and after my head pounds like hell! LOL .
      I almost enjoy the pain of getting hit because it doesn't bother me, just like a poke in the chest to make you work harder, and I've never been in the ring before.

Comment

Jay do you mean you have never sparred befor or never had a fight…?

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
          Hey its all good man. I got my ass kicked too. That makes it 2 of us
          but 24 months later i was the one whoppin on him, from training 6 days a week sometimes twice a day,first to get there last to leave. i caught up to his skill level quick.

Comment

Originally posted by LS-Injection
            Yaman, sounds good my first time i got hit so many times i could have won a medal…lol!
            But now i love to get hit it just feels good lol pretty weird huh…?
            But anyway i got boxing again tuesday i'm gonna spar then i always get nervs befor and after my head pounds like hell! LOL .
            i cant fight unless i get hit, its what drives me to throw back, i have the same feeling

Comment

half the sports is about not gettin hit. but yeh if head aches and tumors get ur socks off go for it bro

Comment

i got my ass kicked real bad the first time, i went against the same guy 2 days later and he beat me by a bit. i just forgot everything i knew and was doin stupid ****. the second time i was thinkin more straight and takin it easy

Comment

i've never been knocked down. I still say the worst shots are the body shots you don't feel until the day after because they stay with you for a while and make everyday **** feel uncomfortable

Comment

i never been knocked down aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
                      I still say the worst shots are the body shots you don't feel until the day after because they stay with you for a while and make everyday **** feel uncomfortable

LITERALLY LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X