No announcement yet.

Does Trout Actually Have Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan but happy he beat Canelo.

I Think he gained a lot of new fans tonight!

Comment

I think Trout is old school.

15 rounds.

Cinnabuns would have been toasty.

The dude was just hitting his stride.

Comment

Been a Trout fan since he came to NYC and beat my boy Cotto in his house.

Comment

I sorta like May, Canelo, and Trout equally. Not a "fan" of any of them, though I am starting to like Trout after the way he outboxed Canelo and was graceful after the robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
            Seems to me that the only people supporting Trout and hating on Canelo are Mayweather fans.
            Are you talking here on Boxing Scene or in general? He is very liked in his hometown were the majority are Mexicans. I'm not religious but he seems like a cool guy too. He also gained a lot of new fans when he beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
              Are you talking here on Boxing Scene or in general? He is very liked in his hometown were the majority are Mexicans. I'm not religious but he seems like a cool guy too. He also gained a lot of new fans when he beat Cotto.
              I'm talking about on Boxingscene. I like Trout as well, there's nothing to dislike, but that isn't my point. Even Austin knew he lost and lost clearly, yet there is a large and vocal contingent of fans here on Boxingscene that are screaming robbery and pointing to 30 more landed jabs and some vague "ring generalship" arguments for why Austin won. I lean towards these fans having Money Team posters hanging over their beds in Mom's basement.

Comment

"Fl-mo" here, not a fan of Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I sorta like May, Canelo, and Trout equally. Not a "fan" of any of them, though I am starting to like Trout after the way he outboxed Canelo and was graceful after the robbery.
                  Disgusting and sick view of what outboxing is.

Just shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Disgusting and sick view of what outboxing is.

Just shameful.
                    I'm out of green.

Comment

I like Trout a lot as a person but really do not like his fighting style however I want him to do well in his career and hope he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X