Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feels good to be back in the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a nice feeling larryx isnt it?i just ran my first run of the year ready for march i cant wait to get back in the boxing gym,ive been drinking and smoking the fat ones over the last 3 weeks or so,just a cheeky question-you training for prettyboy32 aint ya? lol

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      its a nice feeling larryx isnt it?i just ran my first run of the year ready for march i cant wait to get back in the boxing gym,ive been drinking and smoking the fat ones over the last 3 weeks or so,just a cheeky question-you training for prettyboy32 aint ya? lol
      lol,naw i aint thinkin bout him,but if he really wants to go ill be ready

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        lol,naw i aint thinkin bout him,but if he really wants to go ill be ready
        ha ha great,all jokes aside try stick to it man try and get a few runs in their to

Comment

ha ha great,all jokes aside try stick to it man try and get a few runs in their to
          Started 3 days ago,ran a mile and a half all 3 days...i got a treadmill in the house,been getting up every morning and getting on it before i eat,then i drop the kids off,come home and eat then hit the weights

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Started 3 days ago,ran a mile and a half all 3 days...i got a treadmill in the house,been getting up every morning and getting on it before i eat,then i drop the kids off,come home and eat then hit the weights
            man with a plan,u seem to have it all mapped out good luck larry hopefully in a few month u could tell us all how your coming on!

Comment

Any sparring in the foreseeable future? I've been trying to step up my sparring in preparation for 'smoker bout' that I'm fighting in next month.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Any sparring in the foreseeable future? I've been trying to step up my sparring in preparation for 'smoker bout' that I'm fighting in next month.
                what do you weigh boston guy?

Comment

I dont smoke weed or drink during cutting, not because its unhealthy... and not even because of the calories in alcohol... but because of how it makes you want to over eat. Both of em'.

Comment

man with a plan,u seem to have it all mapped out good luck larry hopefully in a few month u could tell us all how your coming on!
                    Thanks man,i just got rid of my old habits and replaced it with a healthy habit..i got an addictive personality so imma get addicted to health

Comment

what do you weigh boston guy?
                      I'm at 'bout 183. I want to cut down to 178 - I'll be a lean mean fighting machine...

Comment

Working...
                      X