No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner vs Brian Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    his #16 ranking doesn't mean **** when he showed great versatility and just beat the top guy in his division. The same guy who had wins over Solis,Segura,Marquez and Nino. What the hell is Broners best win? DeMarco? the guy who was losing to Linares before the stoppage?
    How many times has viloria lost
    How many times has broner lost?

Whats Viloria's Ko ratio?
    Whats Broner's Ko Ratio?

Who's holding a belt at this moment?

Viloria FTW?? LMAO
    Ni tu te la cres

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
      Escalera (who was coming of a loss) has only been a pro for maybe 4 years and I'm not sure if he even had an amateur career. Outside of Ramon Gonzalez against whom he lost to wide on the cards, his last 4 opponents had the following records: 38-22-1, 18-6-3, 10-10-2, 4-3-0.

Viloria (obvious hypejob and nothing more than a decent fighter in a very weak division) losing to Estrada is like Matthysse or Garcia losing to Darren Hamilton or Emmanuel Taylor. Since you're comparing him to Broner, it would also be like Broner losing Marvin Quintero or Takashi Miura.

Broner get's a lot of unwarranted hate on this site, can't believe people were actually comparing him with this bum.
      Well I'm Mexican myself and I'm giving Broner credit over this hype job viloria. Its about time someone with boxing knowledge posted something meaningful. Its not about race. Its about fighter worthiness.

Comment

Escalera (who was coming of a loss) has only been a pro for maybe 4 years and I'm not sure if he even had an amateur career. Outside of Ramon Gonzalez against whom he lost to wide on the cards, his last 4 opponents had the following records: 38-22-1, 18-6-3, 10-10-2, 4-3-0.

Viloria (obvious hypejob and nothing more than a decent fighter in a very weak division) losing to Estrada is like Matthysse or Garcia losing to Darren Hamilton or Emmanuel Taylor. Since you're comparing him to Broner, it would also be like Broner losing Marvin Quintero or Takashi Miura.

Broner get's a lot of unwarranted hate on this site, can't believe people were actually comparing him with this bum.
        how exactly is it a weak division? Solis was the IBF champ who had a good run and Segura was a huge straw weight who had just stopped Calderon and was moving up to fight him. Hernan Marquez had an amazing win against Concepcion for his WBA strap in a FOTY candidate. These were all good wins

Comment

Viloria (obvious hypejob and nothing more than a half-decent fighter in a very weak division) losing to Estrada is like Matthysse or Garcia losing to Darren Hamilton or Emmanuel Taylor. Since you're comparing him to Broner, it would also be like Broner losing Marvin Quintero or Takashi Miura.

Lightwieght pretty much weak but not worse than the flyweight. Plus broner is moving up because there is no competition for him at lightweight. Viloria can't even dominate his weak division let alone move up in weight lol he just lost a near rank #20 fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
            How many times has viloria lost
            How many times has broner lost?

Whats Viloria's Ko ratio?
            Whats Broner's Ko Ratio?

Who's holding a belt at this moment?

Viloria FTW?? LMAO
            Ni tu te la cres
            right, because losses automatically make you not worthy of being a p4p fighter. I guess beating the likes of Gavin Rees and stepping up in weight to fight Malifaggi (the weakest title holder @ 147) make you the best. "i still got my 0"

Comment

how exactly is it a weak division? Solis was the IBF champ who had a good run and Segura was a huge straw weight who had just stopped Calderon and was moving up to fight him. Hernan Marquez had an amazing win against Concepcion for his WBA strap in a FOTY candidate. These were all good wins
              Everybody and their mothers would have stopped calderon now. Calderon was finshed. Archi solis ibf champ? Same Archi who was ko'ed by Sosa? Didn't sosa lose to to a 36 yr old thai? Then that same thai was stopped in 3 rounds by fighter with 20 losses? LMAO You're not making any sense Cacachuate

Comment

right, because losses automatically make you not worthy of being a p4p fighter. I guess beating the likes of Gavin Rees and stepping up in weight to fight Malifaggi (the weakest title holder @ 147) make you the best. "i still got my 0"
                G reese didn't put a hurting on Broner the same way Estrada did to Viloria. Same Rank different fight. Reese hadn't lost in like 5 years.

Comment

Just face it.... Your Viloria ...

Sucks!

LMAO!!

Comment

You can have 1 billion poll votes in favor of Viloria and its not going to make a difference on how bad he sucks when compared to broner. And broner isn't even that spectacular if you compare him to Floyd, Donaire, Marquez etc.. or even rigo LMAO

Comment

• Cuauhtli. TKO1

Comment

Working...
                      X