No announcement yet.

Watch Stevenson vs George stream with free trial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    OMG Joe Cortez is showtime commentator tonight wtf. I hope he **** soon, pathetic scum
    LOL!

i am going to give him a clean slate. he cant ruin fights any longer

look at this guy slow creepin into the ring on showtime. he's leanin and rockin

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      what's the sign up process look like?

if i have to give these guys my credit card info i am passing,

lemiuex is a gifted puncher. odd build for a fighter, though. he's got little baby arms. unless you're a butter boxer that's a hard way to go if you don't have a great chin, (which he clearly doesn't , )
      Yeah, you need a credit card, but wealthtv is reputable.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what's the sign up process look like?

if i have to give these guys my credit card info i am passing,

lemiuex is a gifted puncher. odd build for a fighter, though. he's got little baby arms. unless you're a butter boxer that's a hard way to go if you don't have a great chin, (which he clearly doesn't , )

I'm just watching it on guru, PM ya the link cause I didn't see it on there main page. .

Yup, his punching tehcnique is so sound (russ anber was great at teaching him, and molding him). hahaha he does have baby arms - think he's got like a 67" reach, and htat's pushing it. Agree. . .

Comment

Nice punch from George

Comment

Good round for George. He's blocking everything being thrown by Steveson so I'll give this round to George.

Comment

Come on George! WARRRRRR!

Comment

Holy ****! George is timing his so nice!

I knew Stevenson's punch resistanec was questionable. . he's like Bute - he has no defensive high guard. . ANd he doens't have the foot speed, and dexterity of Martinez. .

He's very similar to Bute in how he has no guard, and lacks punch resistance to keep his composure to slip punches with upper body movement!

WAR GEORGE

Comment

George is doing a lot better than I thought he would so far.

Comment

George has no prayer of a decision, he needs to start being more offensive. He needs a KO.

Comment

I'm VERY surprised with George's timing, and boxing ability tonight!

Stevenson has no punch resistance. None. If George had a bigger punch, he'd be hogne.

Comment

Working...
                      X