No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Unseats Hopkins, Captures The WBC Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    bernard is still the man. 5 years ago dawson gets humiliated in the worst way

congrats anyway to chad.

Bernard Hopkins is the biggest cry baby in boxing. He should take his defeat like a man. He's too slick for his own good.

He's has the ugliest style of boxing known to the sport. His nickname should be Bernard "The Rabbit" Hopkins instead of the executioner lol. I hope this windbag retires already. The biggest con artist in boxing.

No body likes a cry baby.

Comment

It was a very close fight but I'm fine with Dawson winning. Still looked less than stellar against a 47 yr old man. I like the fact that he gave Bhop his props though.

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      as long as Dawson stays focused and aggressive...AINT NOBODY GOING TO BEAT DAWSON AT 175!
      You're talking about the dude who lost to Pascal?

Comment

Hopkins needs to fade away

The Hopkins act has played too long on boxing's stage and it is time for some new blood. Hopkins brings a boring act to a dying sport and little fan support. Just another angry black man bitter at life. go away old man.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
          say goodbye to the "dirty, slick, black afro-american" fighter...

i will always remember hopkins as a fighter who is a master of holding and clipping his opponent's head off...

..and you'll be remembered for what exactly??

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            How many extra points did you give Hopkins for that tackle of his. He's good at it he deserves points.

And we've uncovered yet another incompetent judge......... I'm happy to say good-bye to Hopkins......I hope it's a fact. Just to spite us all, he's capable of hanging on.
            You could simply tune out and skip over the Hopkins articles. Maybe you could go out and by a skateboard or something to fill your days instead of raising your blood pressure here.

Comment

had to work last nite, but glad to hear chad dawson, stayed the course and got the win, legitly, on bernard hopkins...bernard hopkins, is one of those fighters, that nobody is gonna look their best against, so it should be a good learning experience, for chad dawson, as he moves forward with his career...

Comment

I'm glad they didn't stop the fight when Dawson suffered that cut from the headbutt. That thing looked ugly.

Comment

Working...
                X