Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of person is Manny Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of person is Manny Pacquaio?

Knowing that he's literally going to kill his next opponent... someone that he wholeheartedly knows hasn't got a chance.

Whatever happened to even playing fields, and picking competitive opponents ... if it was a tune up then yea, but it ain't ...

All in all, it's just as embarrassing to the sport as when Toney fought in that dud MMA fight.

P.S. It's the young and upcoming fighters who should be beating the legends, not the pound for pound best.

Pacquiao is a killer, like most boxers

Comment

Yep, you could say that, or you could just not take my statement literally, your choice

Comment

wtf.............shane's getting a nice fat pay check

i would love to take a beating from mannny for that money

Comment

If manny starts a beat down on Mosley then im sure that given the fact that hes nearly 40, that the referee isnt going to allow what happened to Margarito to happen to shane.
          and to be fair, who are you to know how the fight will pan out..this is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            wtf.............shane's getting a nice fat pay check

i would love to take a beating from mannny for that money
            sound like your lacking in something called pride man, i'd pass - making that money just down to hard work and dedication, not as a human sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              sound like your lacking in something called pride man, i'd pass - making that money just down to hard work and dedication, not via sacrifice

you would pass?

Comment

He's a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  you would pass?

yep, and i'd stand by that statement, will be getting that money nonetheless in this lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    yep, and i'd stand by that statement, will be getting that money nonetheless in this lifetime
                    Dude's ex wife is taking all his ***** and his career is almost over. He needs this. A fight with Floyd and Pac is like winning the Lottery. Only difference is you getting a beating along with the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X