Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im addicted to MineCraft.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched the videos on youtube, I felt like such a geek for watching them

But they are actually good.

Comment

graphics ain't everything but the graphics are REALLY bad on this.. Like how the graphics were 15-20 years ago.

Also looks kinda addicting lol

Comment

I just downloaded it

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          I just downloaded it

Did you pay for it?

IMO it should be one of those free online games.....

Comment

Always wanted to get into this. I've seen videos of this game it looks interesting, just a very big time waster game. I saw a video of some dude that made a working computer. That's not something I would do, I just wanna build a fort of some kind, but the freedom in the game is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Did you pay for it?

some friends of mine are playing it...u gotta pay for it though but not much

they urged me to get it but cant be bothered....sure panda can see the creative aspect and people have made some really nice structures but it just reeks geek to me. spending countless of hours smashing blocks can be pretty rewarding for some but its not my cup of tea

playing black ops and darksiders right now

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Did you pay for it?

Yeah I paid

I don't know wtf I'm doing. I dug a hole and it went pitch black. All I can hear is zombies.

Comment

That guy used to do CoD vids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    Yeah I paid

I don't know wtf I'm doing. I dug a hole and it went pitch black. All I can hear is zombies.
                    LMAOO!'

The video told us to build a wall of dirt near the entrance.. Guess you just wait it out and maybe dig a little dirty while you're waiting?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      some friends of mine are playing it...u gotta pay for it though but not much

they urged me to get it but cant be bothered....sure panda can see the creative aspect and people have made some really nice structures but it just reeks geek to me. spending countless of hours smashing blocks can be pretty rewarding for some but its not my cup of tea

playing black ops and darksiders right now
                      Yeah, that's how I would spend my sparetime aswell. But each to his own lolol

Comment

Working...
                      X