Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Shane Langford Irish Prospect Dean Byrne wobbled Amir Khan in sparring..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Shane Langford Irish Prospect Dean Byrne wobbled Amir Khan in sparring..

This kid.
    Shane comments below:
    Shane Langford This guy rattled Amir Khan! at the wild card!
    Sunday at 08:17

I then asked Dean about this and here was his response.

Last edited by Pretty Boy 3 2; 10-05-2010, 02:22 AM.

Which irish prospect was it that broke Mayweathers ribs?

Comment

I don't think anyone is really shocked by this. But a little wobble isn't as bad as Khan getting knocked down in the amateurs with headgear on several times and Khan getting knocked down by light punchers in the pros. All in all, I guess Khans chin/neck muscles have improved if he is only getting wobbled and not dropped!

Comment

That's an eye opener....

Comment

Khan exposed again. Can't wait til Maidana makes Khan dance. It will be funnier than Zabs

Comment

Updated with Deans response.

Comment

You could pack Cowboy Stadium with the list of guys who have wobbled Khan in sparring.

Comment

He said a while ago, ask him how long ago.. Since Khan's lightweight days or when he moved to 140?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He said a while ago, ask him how long ago.. Since Khan's lightweight days or when he moved to 140?
                  Dean Byrne is only training in the wild card for the last few months he came in after Amir did.
                  And Shane only stated this yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
                    Dean Byrne is only training in the wild card for the last few months he came in after Amir did.
                    And Shane only stated this yesterday.
                    That must be very recent then lol, Khan is toasted!!! If this happen this year then i believe he would have to run or get KO by Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                    X