No announcement yet.

A Woman challenges you to a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Woman challenges you to a fight??

what would you do if a woman kept on egging you on... challenging you to fight.. pushing you, shoving you, causing at you.. calling you a *****, coward etc. etc.... trying to an instigate a fight with you.. how would you act... what would you do

Comment

If she swings and hits me she receives a backhand to the face.

I don't play the ***** pass game if it is in a street environment.

I've seen some "tough guys" go to war with females in the street. Some of them are deceptively strong, and can throw down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        nice pathetic attempt... to try to make yourself sound smarter than you actually are... if you have no interesting points, or opinions.. dont reply to this thread... thank you and have a nice day

Comment

No women and children unless provoked.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            nice pathetic attempt... to try to make yourself sound smarter than you actually are... if you have no interesting points, or opinions.. dont reply to this thread... thank you and have a nice day
            have a good day yourself my friend

Comment

1..Make sure she hits you first. Preferably showing nail marks or scratches on your **** or face..

2..Throw her through a window.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpentier View Post
                No women and children unless provoked.
                well thats what im trying to say.. she is provoking you to start a fight with her...

pushing you, shoving you... hitting you, swearing at you... all kinds of stuff, that would piss you off

what would your reaction be...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                  what would you do if a woman kept on egging you on... challenging you to fight.. pushing you, shoving you, causing at you.. calling you a *****, coward etc. etc.... trying to an instigate a fight with you.. how would you act... what would you do
                  as she physically assaulted me i would physically grope her (assuming shes hot).

that or grab em by their shoulders and shake the **** out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    have a good day yourself my friend

im just joking with you man.... i have no beef with you

Comment

Working...
                    X