Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene, Respect from Charlie zelenoff. I burned Hillbilly PimP NEW VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Scene, Respect from Charlie zelenoff. I burned Hillbilly PimP NEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc4gvWm0fQs

i burned hillbilly pimp haha in that video, but anyway i noticed that some of you actually support me in my boxing and i know there are some haters here but the ppl that support me i promise ill always come with respect and dignity to the sport of boxing im not trying to make an ass of my self, its just promotions, im a good person and i got a big heart and am willing to prove it on june 6, when i try to dismantle hillbilly pimp

chalie just please answer me this...why did you quit in your first fight..what was the problem???

Comment

Originally posted by Zelenoffstime View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc4gvWm0fQs

i burned hillbilly pimp haha in that video, but anyway i noticed that some of you actually support me in my boxing and i know there are some haters here but the ppl that support me i promise ill always come with respect and dignity to the sport of boxing im not trying to make an ass of my self, its just promotions, im a good person and i got a big heart and am willing to prove it on june 6, when i try to dismantle hillbilly pimp
      respect? diginity?

you talk thrash about who knows who anymore in all your youtube videos. you especially talk thrash about a guy who basically owned your sorry ass. sad isn't it ? you ran that whole fight scared to get hit. you suck bro, i'm sorry - you really do. you have no respect from me, you sit here and instead of keeping quiet and improving your game you sit here and talk thrash, stupid thrash - "i knocked out heavyweights". you want respect? STFU with these useless youtube videos, actually train in the boxing gym and WIN a professional fight. i bet you'll lose next fight too.

Comment

well because i felt frustrated when i got pushed out the ropes and the ref didnt take points off andrew so i told the ref **** this fight, i know my self me and andrew or me and hillbilly is a mismatch, when im at my best, but this time no matter what the **** happens im going all out until hes out. i wouldnt be wasting my time if i am lying , why would i go out there again to quit again why?? im going out there to get a brutal Knockout win

Comment

BTW, quit doggin Pumpkin-eater.

Comment

well because i felt frustrated when i got pushed out the ropes and the ref didnt take points off andrew so i told the ref **** this fight, i know my self me and andrew or me and hillbilly is a mismatch, when im at my best, but this time no matter what the **** happens im going all out until hes out. i wouldnt be wasting my time if i am lying , why would i go out there again to quit again why?? im going out there to get a brutal Knockout win
            so? you got pushed off? and ? any true warrior and boxer will suck that **** up and realize they have more rounds ahead of them. that proved to me you have NO heart. if you did, you'd brush that **** off and went ahead. bull**** man.

you acted like a big baby, spitting your mouthpiece. another reason i don't give you respect.

Comment

thadrow why dont u fight me then?? I would KO u no problem

Comment

LOL.

no problem !!

i box as well and wouldn't mind it at all.

so what you going todo?

talk **** on youtube about me ?

go right ahead.

Comment

Oh snap!....

Comment

That's exactly what he's talking about. Hit the gym more, get better, win fights, and earn your respect. Good luck in your fight man, wishin the best for ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X