Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz - Golota

You can download Ruiz-Golota here:

http://www.profibox.hu/index.php?act...ef8826edb265a5

its the complete fight with polish comentary.

the only thing i would like is the 2nd Round

everything else is foul filled afair with Ruiz doing most of the holding.

Comment

Unfortunately, in boxing, hitting without getting hit wins you rounds, not fans.

Ruiz did win those crappy rounds the second half of the fight, but he was not doing damage, and Golata could not get Ruiz into range.

If Golata was really a heavyweigt champion, he would have knocked out Riuz and Byrd and we would not have to argue about who should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by tri4ben2
        Unfortunately, in boxing, hitting without getting hit wins you rounds, not fans.

Ruiz did win those crappy rounds the second half of the fight, but he was not doing damage, and Golata could not get Ruiz into range.

If Golata was really a heavyweigt champion, he would have knocked out Riuz and Byrd and we would not have to argue about who should have won.
        Hard to knock a guy out when a fool is holding onto you for dear life.

Comment

I agree.

Just like how it is hard to knock out a guy who is just trying to make it out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by tri4ben2

Ok first off, his name is GOLOTA, Andrew GOLOTA,
            And another thing, I would like to see any professional boxer knock out a fighter while being bear hugged. Don King won the fight for Ruiz. Don't even post stuff like that when obviously, you don't know what you are talking about. And you're right about one thing, there should be no argueing about the fight, because Golota should have won hands down.

Comment

that was a very disappointing fight. very dissappointing.

Comment

In my opinion you see what was gonna happen In the early part of the fight when Ruiz was willing to fight. Ruiz was gonna get knocked out! After he got floored he went back to the jab and clinch style to save his ass!!! If he was willing to fight, Golota knocks him out easily!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole
                  In my opinion you see what was gonna happen In the early part of the fight when Ruiz was willing to fight. Ruiz was gonna get knocked out! After he got floored he went back to the jab and clinch style to save his ass!!! If he was willing to fight, Golota knocks him out easily!
                  That's exactly what I said about a week ago. In the 1st round Ruiz caught Golota by surprise by actually boxing him, but by the second round Golota figured out Ruiz's gameplan and floored him with a short right that I wished could have been a bit harder then we would not be having this conversation.

Comment

I have never disliked a boxer more than i do ruiz. being from new england you would think i would have a little more sympathy for the guy but i don't.His fights have done more to turn people off from boxing than anyone I know.

I've Never had a problem with Golota and all the stuff he's done in the past.He seems like a troubled guy that tries to get it right but comes up short most of the time

Comment

Working...
                    X