No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    yeah, i remember after the Diaz fight when JMM said he wanted Floyd, i was like "DUDE, WTF?!?!?!" I just assumed he was baiting pacman... but i knew floyd couldnt turn down fighting a guy that small....

hows that 30 of Natty comin?? bout gone?
    Nope. I ain't gonna get thru it homey. I ain't passin out yet, but I'm damn near full. I ate 2 bigass plates of food earlier, so I'm runnin outta stomach space. I got 8 or 9 left. I started wit less than a full 30 anyways. Think I've had 8 or sumthin.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Nope. I ain't gonna get thru it homey. I ain't passin out yet, but I'm damn near full. I ate 2 bigass plates of food earlier, so I'm runnin outta stomach space. I got 8 or 9 left. I started wt less than a full 30 anyways. Think I've had 8 or sumthin.
      just cracked me an ice cold diet pepsi...

representin...

Comment

just cracked me an ice cold diet pepsi...

representin...
        Pepsi>Coke. Good choice homey. I'ma have to put 1 of those on your profile too. Just a lil reminder when your eyes start closin.

Comment

Pepsi>Coke. Good choice homey. I'ma have to put 1 of those on your profile too. Just a lil reminder when your eyes start closin.
          you've got a **** ton of ribbons and gifts.... do you have to go through and delete some occasionally??

Comment

• How is that Paul Masson, mang? You seem to rate it real high all the time. How does it taste.

Listening to Tom Waits' album Rain Dogs, feel like downing some alcohol for sure now

Comment

you've got a **** ton of ribbons and gifts.... do you have to go through and delete some occasionally??
              Nah, it just updates your stash every time you get a new one. You can delete em if you want. I probably got 400 each, it just allows you to display only 20 apiece.

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              How is that Paul Masson, pops? You seem to rate it real high all the time. How does it taste.

Listening to Tom Waits' album Rain Dogs, feel like downing some alcohol for sure now
              Fixed it for ya Jr. Respect foo. And it's quality Jr. My favorite wine. Not too sweet, it's just right. And it's a creeper too. A nice glass of it and you'll feel it about 5 minutes later. It's Saturday nite. You ain't get in no drinkin or ****in tonite?

Comment

• Not tonite, POPS. We'll see how this week treats me. Been a ***** drought lately. Not complaining, though. There's always some ho that wants the mangwang.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Not tonite, POPS. We'll see how this week treats me. Been a ***** drought lately. Not complaining, though. There's always some ho that wants the mangwang.
                  I hear ya Jr. I'm extra giddy tonite cuz I had a dry week otherwise. My workload is crazy right now. I'm gonna be reduced to bustin that thang out on weekends only for the rest of the month most likely. The Mang wang is satiated for now tho. I'm sure you'll wang anotha dime soon enuf Jr. Long as you takin care of business otherwise, it's all gravy.

Comment

• Riz, if you drinkin get yo ass in here foo! I'm gettin lit homey. I luv alcohol.

Comment

Riz, if you drinkin get yo ass in here foo! I'm gettin lit homey. I luv alcohol.

omg mangler, i am honored and touched

ive drank like 14 coors' today

ive been barbequing with family nd **** today, celebratin my bday, my dads bday and my moms bday

now im on some cheap vodka with diet sprite

mofo wit the fofo dont play cuzzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X