No announcement yet.

Hatton came up short but has a good heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton came up short but has a good heart

I thought Ricky showed alot of heart in his fights with both Floyd and Pac even though he was out of his depth. In both fights where he got knocked down he got back up and tryed to fight on even though he knew it was only a matter of time before he would get exposed again. Credit where it's due, he fought the best P4P fighters and came up short. I was pretty mad after the mannor in which he lost but i believe if you want to KO Hatton, the only way is to KO him outcold.

Hatton is a true warrior like him or loath him

Theres only one ricky hatton..........only one ricky

Comment

**** his heart hes not mother teresa.......if he was from saudi arabia or some gangsta country they would have jailed him and took his 12 millions he got for being a bum.......if he wouldve listened to his trainer he wouldve looked decent at least........just remember the brain is above the heart anyway.....

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
        **** his heart hes not mother teresa.......if he was from saudi arabia or some gangsta country they would have jailed him and took his 12 millions he got for being a bum.......if he wouldve listened to his trainer he wouldve looked decent at least........just remember the brain is above the heart anyway.....
        blah....blah.....blah....blah..............and yes God doesnt exist............

Comment

Bad styleup for Hatton
          He is a very good fighter despite the loss

Comment

Hatton went out like a coward he lunged in hands down he was looking for a way out of that fight, did ricky even try to jab ,he came out like he was fighting some tool for a commonwealth belt pathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X