No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia on How He Would Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is average at best at everything

He's lucked out against better fighters and spent the rest of his career fighting cans

Comment

No Danny, I need this sweepstake money. You settle up with Herrera or prove yourself with Matthysse. Get in line. I call Mayweather a punk if he won't fight me and I'm a street fighter but will get licensed if he'd accept. I dare Floyd!

Comment

Oh so now Garcia is talking about Floyd, I guess the plan was to wait for Floyd slip some.

Can't blame them for that really though as that strategy is as old as boxing itself and Floyd is up there so it is not like they had long to wait.

Comment

Danny has Herrera problems

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            No Danny, I need this sweepstake money. You settle up with Herrera or prove yourself with Matthysse. Get in line. I call Mayweather a punk if he won't fight me and I'm a street fighter but will get licensed if he'd accept. I dare Floyd!
            Which one? Dhalsim?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Oh so now Garcia is talking about Floyd, I guess the plan was to wait for Floyd slip some.

Can't blame them for that really though as that strategy is as old as boxing itself and Floyd is up there so it is not like they had long to wait.
              Exactly!!!....dudes can call it what they want but that's the only way the young boys can stand a chance against Floyd or Pac....it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Theirs already a Garcia blueprint, Herrera.
                Mad though?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Exactly!!!....dudes can call it what they want but that's the only way the young boys can stand a chance against Floyd or Pac....it is what it is
                  It is part of the sport really that old lion is not staying on top for ever no matter how glorious he once was.

It cracks me up when people have issues with anything like this, it is always like C'mon man this is just how the cookie crumbles.

On the plus side for Swift pulling this move against Floyd is unlikely to create any serious blow back.

Comment

Garcia is not beating Floyd.. Let it go Danny.. Let it go..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Garcia is not beating Floyd.. Let it go Danny.. Let it go..
                      I would think Floyd could beat an orthodox left hook dominant fighter without a solid right hand probably until he is about 50.

Comment

Working...
                      X