Canelo
    24.19%
    GGG
    75.81%

This would be a mismatch.

Comment

GGG by murder.

Comment

Canelo is a good fighter but I honestly think his power is overrated even at 154. If he gets caught in exchanges with GGG (which he will) he's gonna get knocked out. GGG is just a better all around fighter and has way more power. 7th round TKO for GGG.

Comment

GGG by **** rape.

Comment

While they're both equally talented, the clash of styles heavily favors Canelo. GGG has a pretty clear, if not linear, mode of operation. He won't be able to pin Alvarez against the ropes and tee off on him, like he's done with all these lower level guys. Also, he either can't or won't fight off the back foot and he'd need that ability to survive against Canelo. Really bad opponent for Golovkin.

Comment

Canelo is a very good counterpuncher this is why I picked him. Golovkin is in attack mode all the time, and he's not difficult to hit, but yea, he can tg Canelo too with his bombs. So tight, but Canelo.

Comment

GGG would Murder Canelo. Only thing is GGG would have to watch for the power shots. Still. GGG would have it

Comment

Only takes a year for the fight to become hot I guess

Comment

A much closer fight than individuals want to admit. Canelo is slick enough to frustrate GGG. On the other hand, GGG will possess more power than Canelo was seen or felt. It in my view will be very close till the point of a KO, more likely coming from Golovkin.

Golovkin by 11th round KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X