Collapse
No announcement yet.

supposed arrest warrant for Canelo for his Solis assault in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember reading about this a while back and I don't think he ****ed his girl, they were in the same place and Solis was talking to Canelo's girl, Canelo thought Solis was being too flirty, threatened him then gave him a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      "giftnelo"

at least you've got the nuts to prove that you don't know what a robbery in boxing looks like.

alvarez vs trout was a relatively close fight, with the majority saying that canelo won. a close fight is not a robbery.

alvarez vs lara was a closer fight, with the verdict being split among many. a slight majority favored canelo in media scoring. it was a very close fight. a close fight is not a robbery.

your saying "giftnelo" implies that these fights were robberies. therefor, we deduce that you know nothing about how to score a boxing match, and what constitutes a robbery.
      The term 'robbery' is used very loosely. It shouldn't. Two of the judges score cards were debatable while one WAS a robbery .

Try to be a little more open minded when you hear fans call this a robbery--- it is mentioned more to point out a disgraceful scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        so if i fuck your girl you won't beat me up just because i'm smaller than you?
        judging from your previous post, you have no interest in girls

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          judging from your previous post, you have no interest in girls
          anything with an ass can take it

Comment

Working...
          X