Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wade "I'm a thug, I might break Golovkin's face"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything I hear from this guy is might, maybe, possibly..

But thats what happens when Gennady keeps facing UNDEFEATED strong young lions IN THEIR PRIME. Thats the risk Gennady always takes facing BIG MWs with huge power at the peak of their careers. It will be extremely dangerous but Gennady will make him look like nothing, watch.

Comment

I guess tickets haven't sold out yet so they told Wade to go gangsta.

Comment

****ing clown.

Comment

Talk never beats anybody in pro boxing. He has to beat GGG with his fists. GGG will slaughter and KO this thug in one round. Two rounds tops.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Anyone who refers to themself as a 'thug' is a moron.
            Thug, Pimp, Killa, Gangsta is common lingo in urban communities, so they are all Morons now? nice sweeping judgement man.

Comment

He's doing his job, promoting his fight. I can dig that. It's not like he's trying to talk himself into a fight or a title shot. Once you have a confirmed fight all trash talking is good promotion. The crazier the better. That said, GG is going to whoop his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Thug, Pimp, Killa, Gangsta is common lingo in urban communities, so they are all Morons now? nice sweeping judgement man.
                If you refer to yourself as either of those, yes, you are a moron.

Comment

Wade and his crew are all laughing and having fun like they were going to a barbeque or a picnic. When the bell rings and the fighting starts Wade is in for a very unpleasant shock. He isn't fighting one of the average fighters he racked up his 18 straight wins with. He is fighting the best, hardest punching middleweight in the world. He won't be the new champion. He will be KO victim number 22 in a row in a short one sided beat down.50 to 1 odds sound about right.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    proud to be a "thug" really?
                    He dont mean thug cause he wants to harm you and rape people and things, he means thugs cause he comes from the gutter and He's still here

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      If you refer to yourself as either of those, yes, you are a moron.
                      Be careful man, that is racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X