Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nevermind.....

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      he was referring to Oscar and his son.....would you stand toe to toe with punchers like Trinidad, Corrales who were among the hardest punchers ever at their respective weights

tactics my brutha.....tactics...ko's are nice but you wont ko everyone
      Some fighters move their heads, parry with their hands bend their knees and bend at the waist. Some are even slick enough to just slightly turn to avoid punches. There was a time when refs like Mills Lane would penalize a fighter who ran like Floyd sometimes ran. You check the books, I'll bet you the most beloved fighters of any era were not known as flat out runners, but fighters. Floyd's controversy isn't just about his lifestyle or his race or his words, it's also in large part about his running, grabbing, holding & pot-shot "tactics". Many may like it, but many don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Some fighters move their heads, parry with their hands bend their knees and bend at the waist. Some are even slick enough to just slightly turn to avoid punches. There was a time when refs like Mills Lane would penalize a fighter who ran like Floyd sometimes ran. You check the books, I'll bet you the most beloved fighters of any era were not known as flat out runners, but fighters. Floyd's controversy isn't just about his lifestyle or his race or his words, it's also in large part about his running, grabbing, holding & pot-shot "tactics". Many may like it, but many don't.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Donte asking if racism is still here today.
          Dontes channel is proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Oscar was running versus Trinidad and hardly throwing past round 7 vs Trinidad. ....Floyd is "running" but is landing at a 50 percent clip and landing more punches than his opponents.

People need to get over it. Its up to the opponent and coach to adapt mid fight like he does......cutting off the ring helps smdh

Comment

Working...
            X