No announcement yet.

Official 12/12/12 Sandy Relief Concert Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
    Seriously? Maybe I'm bieng critical but all songs from Waters today have sounded horriblE. I love the Floyd by the way have a tattoo of the darkside of the moon cover.
    He's old, another brick didnt sound that good i agree but i thought money sounded good

Have you ever heard them sing live in concert? It's just about the same as it been for a while

Comment

Eddie Veder sounds great singing this song

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          He's old, another brick didnt sound that good i agree but i thought money sounded good

Have you ever heard them sing live in concert? It's just about the same as it been for a while
          Unfortunately not as pink floyd. Seen Gilmour and Waters live in two seperate solo shows in Europe. Mindblowing especially Gilmour ATG guitarist TIME magazine had him like top30 or something I think he's definitely in the top 10 atg guitarist.

Comment

Is Adam Sandler about to sing the Hanuakah song?

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
              Unfortunately not as pink floyd. Seen Gilmour and Waters live in two seperate solo shows in Europe. Mindblowing especially Gilmour ATG guitarist TIME magazine had him like top30 or something I think he's definitely in the top 10 atg guitarist.
              Thats amazing

I would love to have seen them live. They were at Yankee stadium, a few miles from my house in september but i had to pay my school tuition bill

Comment

Why is this twilight b1tch there"peeleft:

Comment

Rolling Stones playing now

God they look old

Comment

I bet you arranged Yakov Smirnoff to do his act in an attempt to brainwash everyone watching into supporting communism.

The CIA has been called, Russian.

Comment

alicia keys is back... still looking good..

Comment

Working...
                      X