Obama is a terrible leader but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    http://whatthe****hasobamadonesofar.com/

I'm no fan of the current President, but I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing ignorant voters such as yourself saying that he's "done nothing". Please remove your foot from your mouth, visit the above website, and learn a thing or two about legislation passed under the current Administration before you repeat such nonsense again.

Sincerely,

The independent voice for truth and understanding in an increasingly hostile and ******ed political climate.

obama has said some real whack things about guns, Im not cool with that.

He's all talk, a good pep talker...that's all. It's just show.

Brother, **** the democrats and the republicans....they dont care about you or me. WE gotta look out for each other, **** these rich officials who dont give a damn about NOTHING but filling they own pockets and getting relected to keep gettin the $$$$$$. Time for WE THE PEOPLE......TO RISE.

Comment

He's been involved in politics since the mid 1970s, has been an active member of Congress for over 22 years, and is one of the most consistently Conservative voices in US politics - I'm pretty sure that makes him part of the establishment.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with him on some very key issues (and I disagree with him on just as many), but I'm sick of this "he's not part of the establishment" argument that his supporters always spew everytime they talk about him, it's ****ing absurd to suggest that a Congressman of 22 years isn't part of the modern political spectrum.
      Yeah he is part of the established political system and in a position of power but in terms of political views i would say that he is an outsider.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Let's face it, it's really all about the US economy. Obama hasn't done a great job on that, time to give Mitt a crack at it.
        And what can the President actually DO about creating jobs? That's the funny thing about uninformed hacks like yourself who blame Presidents for suffering economies - You have no real ideas of your own on the matter, you just blame whoever's holding court in the White House at the moment.

Newsflash : There's only one way the federal Government can create jobs, and that is done by giving more money to the States to create and fill more public service positions. The private sector has continued to create jobs month after month but economic progress has been slowed because the public sector is literally hemorrhaging.

With a congress that's deadset against giving you funds to do ANYTHING (because they've made it their mission to try their best to ensure you're a one term President), how the hell is the President going to create more jobs?

And this isn't me defending Obama, I find him to be a rather disappointing President, and the same points I just made would hold true if it were Romney in office, with a Democratic congress.
        Last edited by ßringer; 07-28-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          obama has said some real whack things about guns, Im not cool with that.

He's all talk, a good pep talker...that's all. It's just show.

Brother, **** the democrats and the republicans....they dont care about you or me. WE gotta look out for each other, **** these rich officials who dont give a damn about NOTHING but filling they own pockets and getting relected to keep gettin the $$$$$$. Time for WE THE PEOPLE......TO RISE.
          The people in our Country shall never rise against it's Government. Once upon a time we had the balls to, but that was a long time ago and nowadays everybody's a walking zombie, who is too busy updating their status on facebook to pay any attention to the way they're being ****ed over by the people we've trusted with a position of power.

Forget an armed revolution or violent backlash against the status quo, it's never going to happen - We've become a nation of dumbed-down, apathetic, uninformed, misguided, easily distracted, gaping orifices that, as the late great George Carlin said, are completely oblivious to the red, white, and blue d*ck that's being jammed up our asses on a daily basis.

So with that option blown away in a cloud of dust, our only option for true, legitimate change in the way the system works and the Country is run is for this nation to have an intelligent, well-informed voting block and truth and honesty in media.

Good luck with that.

In the meantime, I'll be popping pills and drinking whiskey on the starboard part of this sinking ship.

Comment

The people in our Country shall never rise against it's Government. Once upon a time we had the balls to, but that was a long time ago and nowadays everybody's a walking zombie, who is too busy updating their status on facebook to pay any attention to the way they're being ****ed over by the people we've trusted with a position of power.

Forget an armed revolution or violent backlash against the status quo, it's never going to happen - We've become a nation of dumbed-down, apathetic, uninformed, misguided, easily distracted, gaping orifices that, as the late great George Carlin said, are completely oblivious to the red, white, and blue d*ck that's being jammed up our asses on a daily basis.

So with that option blown away in a cloud of dust, our only option for true, legitimate change in the way the system works and the Country is run is for this nation to have an intelligent, well-informed voting block and truth and honesty in media.

Good luck with that.

In the meantime, I'll be popping pills and drinking whiskey on the starboard part of this sinking ship.

Join me brother, lets show em some real change. . .

Comment

Join me brother, lets show em some real change. . .

With what, your private gun collection? You have automatic and semi-automatic weapons, they have tanks, predator drones, stealth vehicles, aircraft carriers, biological weapons, nuclear bombs, and a neverending military who are experts at operating them. No thanks, I think I'm good over here on my couch playing Skyrim.

Like I've said previously - Any chance of an armed revolution bit the dust over 70 years ago. Infact, I laugh my ass off at pro-gun militias who believe that the public's right to own firearms keeps the Feds in check.

Comment

fuk obama.

fuk tool ass romney.

they are the same puppet. except romney blatantly lies. while obama runs misdirection.

Comment

With what, your private gun collection? You have automatic and semi-automatic weapons, they have tanks, predator drones, stealth vehicles, aircraft carriers, biological weapons, nuclear bombs, and a neverending military who are experts at operating them. No thanks, I think I'm good over here on my couch playing Skyrim.

Like I've said previously - Any chance of an armed revolution bit the dust over 70 years ago. Infact, I laugh my ass off at pro-gun militias who believe that the public's right to own firearms keeps the Feds in check.

The right phone calls can get you contact with a rogue SEAL team...ya know the kind of people that killed osama.....you can hire good help. The grunts are tired of the bull**** to, they are not all dumb and blind.

We can, and we will.... We just need a new George Washington a new Robert E. Lee

The Saint of Death will answer......will you ante up??? Our rights have been violated...will you uphold your own god given rights?!?

Comment

The right phone calls can get you contact with a rogue SEAL team...ya know the kind of people that killed osama.....you can hire good help. The grunts are tired of the bull**** to, they are not all dumb and blind.

We can, and we will.... We just need a new George Washington a new Robert E. Lee

The Saint of Death will answer......will you ante up??? Our rights have been violated...will you uphold your own god given rights?!?
                    who will you kill? who's the target?

Comment

I swear sometimes I think you're going to go postal somewhere, Mike. If you want to keep with the trend and do it at a movie theatre, might I suggest you wait until "Breaking Dawn : Part 2" comes out?

Comment

Working...
                      X