Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, any Arby's suggestions? What should I get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, any Arby's suggestions? What should I get?

I normally get Roast Beef sandwiches with cheese I believe, fries, and a drink. Is there anything else thats delicious food wise from there? Thanks for the help!

anything with that horse sauce is good over there

love that truck stop

Comment

Is Arby's everywheres? Like is it a Mcdonalds type place? Can it be found in almost every state or only certain ones? Don't know why I'm asking that here like someone will know, I probably should try google and I probably still won't find my question out.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        anything with that horse sauce is good over there

love that truck stop
        Didn't know Arby's is supposed to be RB's (roast beef).

Yeah, that sauce does it for me. Haven't had that ***** in a while!

Comment

Beef & Cheddar is where it's at, but it's ridiculously overpriced.

Comment

surprisingly, they have a pretty good reuben. . . can't go wrong with their 5 for 5 jr. roast beefs. . . i don't like the beef and cheddar - too cheesy for me. . .

also, the potato bites are pretty dank. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Beef & Cheddar is where it's at, but it's ridiculously overpriced.
              Awww, since I'm not paying I will go with the roast-beef if its cheaper. I already feel like a cheap**** and embarrassed that ppl buy me food and support me. Life is definitely not the way I planned it to go.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Didn't know Arby's is supposed to be RB's (roast beef).

Yeah, that sauce does it for me. Haven't had that ***** in a while!

great stoner food over there...lived off of that and Jack In The Box during college

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  great stoner food over there...lived off of that and Jack In The Box during college
                  DAMNIT i can't wait to get home so i can get soe jack in the crack! LOVE their shyt! and htey have strawberry soda!

also, chick-fil-a. . . they use peanut oil and have the best chicken. . . DAMN i miss home! not much longer. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                    Awww, since I'm not paying I will go with the roast-beef if its cheaper. I already feel like a cheap**** and embarrassed that ppl buy me food and support me. Life is definitely not the way I planned it to go.
                    Just get a bunch of Jr. Roast Beefs and dump horsey sauce all over them.

Comment

Working...
                    X