No announcement yet.

If you were in Andre Dirrell's shoes and you're nuerological issues were legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
    how would you go about it to convince the public you are telling the truth so as not to be flamed by internet warriors?
    If true I would have far more serious things to worry about that getting "flamed by internet warriors".

Comment

Yes, the keyboard warriors are quick to call him a ***** but like you said they're doing it behind a computer screen.

Personally if I had a neurological problem I would be terrified.

Comment

Dirrell doesnt have to prove jack ****!

if he doesnt wanna fight thats his business. Why risk your life for a silly boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          It's supposedly a neurological disorder, not a common cold. It's too bad Ali didn't wait around for his Parkinson's to clear up before retiring

There's only 2 ways to prove this story of theirs- 1) release the medical records that point to a SPECIFIC disorder, not just some vague, unnamed "neurological issue", as well as CAT Scans, MRIs, etc. 2) Retire.

But of course there will be no evidence of any sort released publicly, because there isn't any. And not only will Dirrell not retire, we will see him in the ring early next year probably.
          More Sig worthy material.

This is not Rocky 4 when after Drago pounds on you it takes 1 movie in order to fight again against Tarver.

Dirrell wants to win without fighting. Froch himself said it after the fight. He said that Dirrell is a very good fighter, with lots of talent, but that he would never win, because he wants to win without fighting. Well, he did it against KING Arthur Abraham, unofficial Super Six Champion.

Comment

Working...
          X