No announcement yet.

Mayweather weighed 166

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garwat View Post
    Floyd stated at the post-fight press conference that his weight was 147 the day of the fight. Check the tape. Floyd is not that big. Even between fights, if you've ever seen him in person, he's a small guy.
    This is true. Compare him to manny, who is considered a small welter:

Floyd is only slightly bigger.

Comment

Neither guy is a big welter, but they're built like little tanks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Mayweather doesn't even eat healthy, he brags about it too. It's safe to say he's a big WW now, I mean dude was able to control Mosley and that's rare to see. However, 166 does sound a little too big, Rafael Garcia said that Mayweather gets no higher then 152...which I also doubt.
        After the Mosley fight, anyone calling Floyd a small WW doesn't watch boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
          Floyd don't weigh no 166
          No way he weighs that much, Mayweather is a little dude. The most I can see him possibly weighing is 160 as he weighed on playing pretend wrestling. Anyway depending on what he was wearing could have added weight to him. I know when I wear my tims with the rest of my cloths I'm 5-8 lbs heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
            The real question is how much did Mayweather weight on fight night vs Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by devils advocate View Post
              the real question is how much did mayweather weight on fight night vs mosley.

Comment

LOL @ him weighing 166.

He walks around 152 and I never seen him above 152. He must be an idiot if he believes what JMM said about Floyd's weight.

Comment

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
                  Both Manny and Floyd are small WW's if you compare them to other guys in the past and present.

Comment

I'm shocked that anyone would call Floyd a big WW in a division where guys like Margarito, Forrest, DLH, Trinidad, Hearns, Leonard, and Robinson have reigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
                      Both Manny and Floyd are small WW's if you compare them to other guys in the past and present.
                      Floyd is the definition of an average WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X