Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    Desert where do you live?
    In Southern California. A hidden desert gem About 200 miles south of Los Angeles, 10 miles south of Palm Springs and 100 miles north of Mexicali, Mexico. Timothy Bradley, the Diaz brothers, Alfredo Angulo and Mares all live here.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
      LMAO You're one funny dude. I can't believe that. Not even by whites?

Down here, sometimes whites and blacks discriminate Latinos.
      I'm serious bro, not even by whites or blacks. That's why it is very weird to me when I hear you guys talking about being discriminated and what not.....I've never experienced or witnessed discrimination in my life so it's like something out of this world to hear you guys talk about it.

Comment

LOL The reason they don't discriminate Desert Storm is because he's always on his knees blowing the white man

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabagiyo- View Post
          LOL The reason they don't discriminate Desert Storm is because he's always on his knees blowing the white man
          This ****t was too funny!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
            This ****t was too funny!!!!
            ricky martin already came out of the closest, i think its your turn.

Comment

this 1 time i was goin 2 kansas... i was on on those hillbillys lil towns... stopped at a gas station.... and omg.. never felt like i felt that time... them rednecks kept stairin at me with fockin hate LOL... like wow... and just to piss the cashier off.. i deicied to ask 4 the restroom lol... and yes as expected i was turned down to use it... next thing u know this white dude walks in and asks 4 the keys 4 the restroom then the focker hands down the keys to him haha...

and just too piss them off i tlaked spanish ahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                I'm serious bro, not even by whites or blacks. That's why it is very weird to me when I hear you guys talking about being discriminated and what not.....I've never experienced or witnessed discrimination in my life so it's like something out of this world to hear you guys talk about it.
                i dont believe u 1 bit....
                quit tRoLLin

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  this 1 time i was goin 2 kansas... i was on on those hillbillys lil towns... stopped at a gas station.... and omg.. never felt like i felt that time... them rednecks kept stairin at me with fockin hate LOL... like wow... and just to piss the cashier off.. i deicied to ask 4 the restroom lol... and yes as expected i was turned down to use it... next thing u know this white dude walks in and asks 4 the keys 4 the restroom then the focker hands down the keys to him haha...

and just too piss them off i tlaked spanish ahhaha
                  you sure that wasnt desert storm at the cashier?

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                    i dont believe u 1 bit....
                    quit tRoLLin
                    Same here. I even have white friends who tell to stay away from certain places because of racists. These are white people telling me that there are white racists.

Desert must be in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
                      Same here. I even have white friends who tell to stay away from certain places because of racists. These are white people telling me that there are white racists.

Desert must be in denial.
                      Now what would I gain by lying about this?

Look, I understand that it might be like that in some of the bigger cities and even over on the east coast but that doesn't mean that is like that everywhere. Who knows, maybe it is like that in some places down here where I live, I just have never seen it or experienced it myself.

Anyways, it's cool if you guys don't believe me, you really don't have to.

Comment

Working...
                      X