Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley's ridiculous BANG BANG BANG commentation (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
    jim lampley proved he is a biased idiot.
    I co sign and I'm a pac dude.

Comment

I bet you cash money that the other broadcasters, such as Showtime's assortment, Bernstein, Atlas, even guys like Jim Gray who got punked by Toney, etc are all laughing at Lampley right now because he punked himself

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
        well howard cossell did say "down goes frazier" like 5-6 times in a row.

but "down goes frazier , down goes frazier , down goes frazier" sounded so cool. when i think of foreman-frazier 1 that line pops in my head.

"bang bang bang bang bang" sounded ******ed as hell.
        Difference is that it was plausible because Frazier did go down but that bang bang bang B.S tirade wasn't hitting anything but gloves and did zero damage but to the ears of people who shelled out money to purchase the pay per view.

Comment

Lampley is so ridiculous If I had this PPV by HBO I would ask myself what is he smoking. Bang Bang I think he needs to get banged by something.

Comment

guarantee you steward gave him a stupid look while he was doing that BANG crap too,

because he basically condescended on steward . Kellerman and Lampley are freaking out about how awesome Pac is, and Steward makes a correct observation 'Clottey is actually landing the more effective punches' and Lampley condescends him 'Well what are you talking about'. for a second, steward lost it and yelled at him

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
              You're a biased idiot as well though. Look:

Yeah making the comparison to a random internet poster, to a professional commentator who's job is objectivity.

I know you can do better Samurai. How is that even relevant?

Comment

Comment

equal parts hilarious & disgraceful

Comment

That was just too funny I can't believe he thinks we should take him serious as a commentator.

Comment

haha, that was funny ****. Generally I prefer American (HBO) commentary to the ones we have in Britain (Sky Sports). Both are decent though. I guess the Americans sensationalise things a lot more as it's more about selling, but they take it seriously and offer some decent insights. HBO is also more 'inside' the boxing world than Sky Sports, as I guess HBO kinda half runs the sport in the states.

After I watch a big fight in the UK I always search the internet later to watch it again with the U.S. commentary just to get different viewpoints.

'BANG BANG!' - Jim 'Cactus Jack' Lampley?

Comment

Working...
                      X