No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: No Reason To Apologize For Past Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Philippine boxing legend Manny Pacquiao insisted Friday he owed his fans and countrymen no apology after admitting to having used illegal drugs. Pacquiao, a national hero and elected senator, is a high-profile endorser of President Rodrigo Duterte's brutal war on crime that has left more than 3,000 people dead.

[Click Here To Read More]
    hahahahh please Manny, STFU !

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Philippine boxing legend Manny Pacquiao insisted Friday he owed his fans and countrymen no apology after admitting to having used illegal drugs. Pacquiao, a national hero and elected senator, is a high-profile endorser of President Rodrigo Duterte's brutal war on crime that has left more than 3,000 people dead.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

didn't read the thread.....

..... is it too late to make a Manny Crackiao joke ?

Comment

Crackhead manny needs to be banned from the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            didn't read the thread.....

..... is it too late to make a Manny Crackiao joke ?
            Let's hear it!

Comment

Pac's support for this guy is very hypocritical, because if he was 15-16 today, i am sure he wouldn't want to be killed or have a bounty on his head.

Comment

Manny really needs a PR person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
                  Yet he supports a leader that is murdering the very same people that he once was. No chance for any of them to turn their lives around like he did. **** him, yet another bigoted **** giving his religion a bad name.
                  Drug user and drug traffickers are different.

Comment

Saturday, October 1, 2016:

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte appeared to liken himself to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler on Friday and said he would "be happy" to exterminate 3 million drug users and peddlers in the country...

Duterte told reporters that he had been "portrayed to be a cousin of Hitler" by critics.

Noting that Hitler had murdered millions of Jews, Duterte said, "There are 3 million drug addicts (in the Philippines). I'd be happy to slaughter them.

"If Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have ...," he said, pausing and pointing to himself.

"You know my victims. I would like (them) to be all criminals to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition..."

Since Duterte took office on June 30, more than 3,100 people have been killed since then, mostly alleged drug users and dealers, in police operations and vigilante killings.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ph...-idUSKCN1200B9

Comment

I'm laughing at some of the commentary on here, Oh noes its genocide currently in the Philippines but our neighbor Mexico is a narco state and what is our response? "es normal" all you people listen to MSM way too much, in the Phils Meth abuse is at epidemic levels and that is controlled by the 14k gang (Hong Kong Triads).

Its easy to condemn an nations leadership when we are outside looking in. I personally think that the vigilantism that is being condoned in Pinas is getting out of hand but what is not being reported is by the press that alot of corrupt officials are getting fired and prosecuted left and right.

Presidents in the Philippines serve a single 6 year term , Duterte was elected easily and was given a mandate.

My worry for my 2nd homeland is that his law and order "agenda" is gonna ruin their GDP growth because Duterte says stupid **** and has no clue about international politics.

Comment

Working...
                      X