Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Lomachenko vs Pacquiao at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this thread you would think Rocky Martinez was a ****ing beast and a future HOFer and not some average paper champ who got 2 gifts vs Salido and went life and death with Miguel Beltran

Comment

Pac is not gonna drain himself to 140, and Loma is nowhere ready to fight a ww.. But damn I'd love to see that fight!

However I don't think Loma would he able to handle Pac, even a 38 year old Pac. Loma is a smooth operator, but Pacs reflexes are unreal. If Loma was a little bigger, and came around 10 years earlier, I'd love to see him against prime Pac and prime Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        He just had his first 130 fight.

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Smh. Yet another STUPID THREAD! I think threads like this should be banned. If your thread doesn't make sense, it should be eliminated. Only an idiot thinks Lomo has a chance in a fight against Manny, ESPECIALLY at 140lbs. Manny is a one punch KO artist at that weight. It's his BEST weight. Lomo is too small. You morons think that the way to beat Manny is to "box" him. Guess what idiots!?!?!?!? He's an ATG! Boxers/movers don't bother him. You cannot run from Manny. You cannot out box Manny either. Floyd couldn't even do it!!!!! How the hell is Lomo or Crawford or Bradley or anyone else going to do it??????? Learn y'all **** and stop disrespecting LEGENDS! Lomo is one of my favorite fighters but I am not stupid. So, you all shouldn't be.
        Yeah what he said!
        Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Pac is not gonna drain himself to 140, and Loma is nowhere ready to fight a ww.. But damn I'd love to see that fight!

However I don't think Loma would he able to handle Pac, even a 38 year old Pac. Loma is a smooth operator, but Pacs reflexes are unreal. If Loma was a little bigger, and came around 10 years earlier, I'd love to see him against prime Pac and prime Floyd.
        So is this thread like a new version of fantasy football?

Kid from Russia comes to USA is only fought seven times as a pro. Now he gets a shot at a future Hall of Famer? And to boot you want the fight at 140 Light Welter weight! Last time Pac-Man fought at 140 is Ricky Hatton in 2009!

Hope you have a time machine!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i think lomachenko has the same power as a prime manny. he showed it when he ko'ed cold martinez. lomachenko would have easily KO'ed manny. especially manny now.

i think lomachenko could even UD floyd at 130. possibly score a KD. people are scared of lomachenko's potential. he is no joke. he is a future #1 p4p ATG.
          lay off the coke man.

Martinez is no world beat and the only title he got closed to was the unheralded wbo belt. The dude has no head movement and has been hurt by lesser fighters than Loma. It was no ground breaking thing cuz Martinez has dubious D. 2 DIFFERENT STYLES

Loma wouldnt UD mayweather at 130. Mayweather literally did everything bette than Loma...and even his strengths like speed, footwork, and precision. Mayweather trumps him.

Dude barely lost rounds at 130, and had a high ko ratio to go with athleticism and elusiveness

Im sure you think No name James could UD mayweather at 130 too lol

Comment

Bump. A lot of people talking about this fight now. See how I'm a visionary ^-^

Comment

Pacquiao said he can still make 135, for Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Pacquiao said he can still make 135, for Lomachenko.
                I don't think so pac is older and the last time he fought there was a decade ago.

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

Wouldn't be fair. Even this old ass version of Manny would kick his ass all around the ring @ 140.

Comment

Loma would take it easy on Manny so I don't really care. Manny is #2 ranked wbo ww and #7 ww by TRBR. NO need to drop back to 140 for a fight, especially at his age.

I would like to see Spence v Manny or Crawford v Manny at 147 next.

Comment

Working...
                      X