Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take CONVINCE PEOPLE that GOD/RELIGION IS NOT REAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can lead a horse to water......

Even if there was solid irrefutable evidence, it makes no matter blind faith is blind faith.

Comment

i think discovery of alien species in another planet would really shock the world & religion.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        i think discovery of alien species in another planet would really shock the world & religion.
        Religious person: "god created all creatures of the universe"

Comment

God created them aswell.....

would be the talking point

Comment

Public School education.

Comment

Naw you guys need to read around on this stuff and talk about it not just on boxing sites. The talking point would be that Aliens are Demons pretending to be from another planet. Thats what people would say.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Religious person: "god created all creatures of the universe"
                Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                God created them aswell.....

would be the talking point

smdh that is true, but still i think it would turn a lot of believers into non believers.

Comment

Maybe but I think it's more likely that they would claim God created them to teach us blah blah. I think they would actually try to twist it in some way to make the existence of there God more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Maybe but I think it's more likely that they would claim God created them to teach us blah blah. I think they would actually try to twist it in some way to make the existence of there God more likely.
                    probably, but i think a alien species more technologically advanced than us with starships will be hard to explain. I think that part was missing from the bible.

Comment

probably, but i think a alien species more technologically advanced than us with starships will be hard to explain. I think that part was missing from the bible.
                      Thats usually what it takes to " convince " people their religion is false. Either a more technologically advanced society or a more militarily advanced society to confront them with new beliefs.

Comment

Working...
                      X