No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Bradley lost the fight but I don't know why people are treating his initial statements as gospel. When I was younger I fought in a kickboxing (non contact) tournament in one of the fights I was awarded the victory but held my opponents hands up because I thought that I lost the match. When I spoke to my trainer and friends they pointed out to me that certain kicks depending on position were scored more effectively (can't really remember how it went).

Main point I'm trying to get across is that when you enter a fight you want to win a certain way, you don't really see things objectively so if you feel that you have underperformed or that things did not go as you expected you are more likely to feel as though the fight didn't go your way.

That being said I don't think Bradley did enough to win though now that the mood is settling I'm beginning to think people are overreacting. You can pick out rounds that definitely go to one fighter for Pacquiao that is 5 rounds for Bradley it is 3. That leaves 4 rounds that could go either way.

That being said it is suspicious that they gave all of the rounds that could have gone either way to Bradley. In a fair world it'd be split evenly leaving the fight 115-113. In an accurate world it'd be scored 116-112 (or 117-111) as even though some of the rounds were open to interpretation Pacquiao seemed more dominant in some of the questionable rounds.

I see it as a robbery in the sense that I find it hard to believe that they would honestly score every single questionable round in Bradley's favor. That being said it is not as unbelievable as the Rios/Abril card.
    Thank you, exactly what I think. Bradley didn't do enough to win, but people are over blowing the decision.

Prepare to be labeled a troll.
    Last edited by -Kev-; 06-10-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjun View Post
      What a joke. Pacquiao won that. This is one of the worst robberies of all time against a PFP fighter. I just can't believe this ****. I'm done with boxing.
      Reminded me of Holy vs. Lewis. Maybe worse. I think I will be done with boxing myself. Boxing is (or was) the only sport I have watched religiously since 1987 when I was a kid watching Mike Tyson. I may be back, but for the foreseeable future, I am done. Its been fun but I cant do this anymore.

Comment

• Pacquiao got outclassed and destroyed, cockturds need to stop crying.

Comment

• I did not think Bradley was dominated,but I did think he lost..But so many are acting as if Bradley was not in the fight at all,which is total Bullshhit..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            You must have dildos for brain cells what are you 12? if i cared i would delete them im not young or stupid enough to care about pointless "e" gifts.
            Alright Dildo Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Thank you, exactly what I think. Bradley didn't o enough to win, but people are over blowing the decision.

Prepare to labeled a troll.
              Just finished re-watching it again, can't believe how easily swayed people are with HBO's commentating.

Comment

• If people would just ignore the few trolls, they'll shut up. Feeding em is what they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                  I think he's just ****in around with the stupid as.s *******s who defended Pac when Marquez got robbed last year. Regardless, he's a huge Pac hater. Not a troll but when it comes to Pac and Cotto you shouldn't think much into his post as they are filled with bias.

Nevertheless, wurrr are the *******s who saw Marquez in slow motion getting beat by Pac? I can't believe some of the **** that comes out of people's mouth. Now Karma is hitting thurrr as.s

Pac couldn't complain. He knew Marquez was robbed in thurrr last fight similarly. Sure, Pac beat Bradley clearer than Marquez beat Pac, yet the robbery is just as blatant. Marquez clearly beat Pac.

Pac clearly beat Bradley. ****k boxing. I'm through with this ****
                  I lose respect for the sport on an almost weekly basis at this point i may also be through with it. Is there another sport in the world where you can clearly win and still come away with a loss?

Comment

• Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                    I find this a bit funny since Marquez was robbed in Pacquiaos last fight and now the shoe is on the other foot... imma say the same thing I said in the Marquez-Pacquiao fight... This is bull*****! and Arum is a currupt piece of ****!
                    Honnestly, I thought Marquez won, but it was a close contest, last night def not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Pacquiao got outclassed and destroyed, cockturds need to stop crying.
                      You must have been watching a different fight to me then :/

Comment

Working...
                      X