Floyd's sparring on youtube now - 8 min vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's sparring on youtube now - 8 min vid

Floyd is a fight night kind of fighter.

He has his good and bad sparring days, but on fight night it's all business and he's ready to go.

These kind of sparring videos are just entertaining and not an indication of what will happen on May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Floyd is a fight night kind of fighter.

He has his good and bad sparring days, but on fight night it's all business and he's ready to go.

These kind of sparring videos are just entertaining and not an indication of what will happen on May 5th.
      True! Cotto won't be able to take as much punishment as Omar cause he won't be wearing any head gear

Comment

I never saw a bad sparring day

Comment

dirrell sparring was more action

Comment

Im pretty sure Floyd was half assing it. I dont think Floyd was going ALL IN like you *******s wish he was.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
              Im pretty sure Floyd was half assing it. I dont think Floyd was going ALL IN like you *******s wish he was.
              I watched it live floyd was playing with him, laughing at him n joking around definitely playing around. Floyd was putting it on him then they pulled Omar Henry out

Comment

wow that was just as boring as his actual fights! no wonder he rarely shows sparring footage!!! who wants to be lulled to sleep twice! lmbo

Comment

short but crisp and precise shots.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X