Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Ohio St and the rest of the Big 10: FEAR The Mad Hatter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Ohio St and the rest of the Big 10: FEAR The Mad Hatter!!!

Go Blue Baby.

Leslie's coming home.

Aren't you from Michigan?SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I dont get it.
        Go Auburn?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Go Blue Baby.

Leslie's coming home.

What?

You had Denard the Dream Robinson and Michigan in your sig all year.

Comment

Lets not jump the gun, Burner but does this sound like a man that is coming back?

http://www.wwltv.com/video?id=113142724&sec=554827

3 years ago Les attacked the questions directly and said he was staying at LSU. This time around he is playing it very close to the vest. I think he will be our next coach sometime next week.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              He's saying that because Les is probably going to be Michigans next head coach. He's probably coming back alma mater.

Comment

He aint leavin Baton Rouge. He already told ya'll that ***** once before. And he damn sho aint leavin after winning the Cotton Bowl. You all need to look for a "free" HC instead of tryin to homewreck another team. You see how that ***** worked out fa ya'll with Richie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  He aint leavin Baton Rouge. He already told ya'll that ***** once before. And he damn sho aint leavin after winning the Cotton Bowl. You all need to look for a "free" HC instead of tryin to homewreck another team. You see how that ***** worked out fa ya'll with Richie.
                  He's as good as gone, Chief. You're one of the few LSU fans that is giving him respect and wants him to stay. Most of you guys hate him and throw him under the bus when he makes a mistake. I even seen on a LSU message board fans saying Les is just lucky and the talent carried him to all of his 11 seasons in Baton Rouge.

BTW, thanks for the shoe recommendation. Ordered myself a new pair of Sperry's.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    He's saying that because Les is probably going to be Michigans next head coach. He's probably coming back alma mater.
                    Exactly....

I cant believe the first post went over their heads. Im saying I want Les as Michigans coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X