No announcement yet.

What will you all say if....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you all say if....

the truth finally comes out from what was "negotiated" and what Pac and Arum agreed to was 50-50 spilt with a 14 day cutoff and no random testing?

Will you still say that Floyd is a ducker or a chicken?
    Would you change your stance on both Arum and pac.

The reason Im asking is because its all hear say at this point

When did someone come out and say that this is what was offered and he still said no.

Who can provide a link to the exact details of what was discussed and "negotiated".

Its all Arum said this
    then Ellerbe counters with that

What do you guys think really happened and what was really offered?

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    the truth finally comes out from what was "negotiated" and what Pac and Arum agreed to was 50-50 spilt with a 14 day cutoff and no random testing?

Will you still say that Floyd is a ducker or a chicken?
    Would you change your stance on both Arum and pac.

The reason Im asking is because its all hear say at this point

When did someone come out and say that this is what was offered and he still said no.

Who can provide a link to the exact details of what was discussed and "negotiated".

Its all Arum said this
    then Ellerbe counters with that

What do you guys think really happened and what was really offered?
    As a Floyd fan, if Arum came out and said that they "agreed to full testing" and 40/60, 45/55 and 'even' 50/50 then it would be fair to call him a coward.

However, my stance as a fan towards him stands to be corrected, as I haven't heard any of the details of the supposed (false) negotiations.
    Last edited by Walterson; 07-28-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

To me it didn't look like either side tried to make the fight, it is easy to talk **** about Mayweather's side because they did nothing to make the fight happean (beyond some talks).

Bob's story seems off even allowing for what Greenburg has said, but people are quick to talk ****.

Comment

I would add that this is roughly expected and it is not that bad because people still remember what Floyd looks like when he fights.

In fact people dogging him is probably better since it could keep him hungry.

Comment

*****s hit all the low with this thread.

Truth already come up

HOYA: fight is almost done

GREENBURG : There was negotiations

END OF THREAD!

Comment

I think there are more details than what are being revealed. Walterson has the right of it. I would also label Floyd a coward if the standard met what he listed. As of now, I am shelving my opinion.

Comment

Yeah. Truthfully, because both camps are being as vague as we've come to expect, we actually know very little; which is why - despite my disappointment - I'll withhold judgement. If Floyd ends his career without fighting Manny, though, then it'll be difficult to defend him.

Comment

Working...
              X