No announcement yet.

Chinese guy attacks kindergarderners with hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
    Stupid post. Why would a muslim attack children with a hammer, i never heard of something like that. Violence and insanity can be found in any human group, regardless of race, religion or country.

U're buying what medias sell you.
    I try to group most the bad religions and insanity together.

as to why a muslim would attack a child with a hammer? i dont know as i dont follow any of those bad religions that lead you to hell.

the one guy said he did it because a woman tuned him down. women who can turn a man down!!!!!!women with free thought!!!!!!! sounds like something that would make a Muslim go out and stab little kids simply to make the point that women are inferior to men(which they arnt).
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-30-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
      I try to group most the bad religions and insanity together.

as to why a muslim would attack a child with a hammer? i dont know as i dont follow any of those bad religions that lead you to hell.

the one guy said he did it because a woman tuned him down. women who can turn a man down!!!!!!women with free thought!!!!!!! sounds like something that would make a Muslim go out and stab little kids simply to make the point that women are inferior to men(which they arnt).
      Are you a Christian?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        so thats why people dont eat pork.
        Maybe.

I enjoy their fatty hide and dense yet tender flesh.

That being stated I do consider them a food source.

So like to me the Burmese breeding dogs to feed their snakes is totally ****ed up..............when they worship pigs. To me that's a joke.

Call it cultural standard or whatever. I just don't see how a fat, hunched over, semi - aware warm blooded anteater is the same kind of specimen that most of the great dogs we have...................are.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Some people are just ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Are you a Christian?
            i come from a Mennonite family and have had values of the religion forged into me, and well value wise there really isnt a better set to be forge into you. though i would fall into the category of christian i would more so describe myself as abrahamic.

as far as god though i don't believe. atleast not in the sense of the definition of a god being an immortal and all knowing being. if there is a something more then nothing all its doing is making sure that when i drop an item its going to fall.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X