No announcement yet.

xbox live question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox live question

Is it only one name your allowed? or how does that work, when i get madden 10 my brother is also gonna wanna play online and he sucks so bad so im not sharing names with him, is it only one name per live account?

Originally posted by -X- View Post
    Is it only one name your allowed? or how does that work, when i get madden 10 my brother is also gonna wanna play online and he sucks so bad so im not sharing names with him, is it only one name per live account?
    You can make 3 accounts that will have a month free. After that, they all start off as silver.

So, if you have an account now, make your brother an account. He'll get a month free to play online against friends.

If you want to change your name, it costs 800 credits.

Comment

so how many names can i have on a year live card?

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post
        so how many names can i have on a year live card?
        It doesn't work like that.

You have an account, say it's called X12345. If you put a years worth of xbox live membership on that account, it only works for that account. It won't transfer over to other accounts.

However, if you sign-out of your account and create a new account for your brother. You'll get a months free gold membership.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. Stupidity has no boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
            slob on my knob you *****, hide behind your gay ass karma some more.

Comment

including you you moron.

Comment

You can have many gamer tags, but you will have to pay for LIVE for all of them.

Comment

I wonder if the maker of this thread is special needs? Cant even figure out XBOX Live, what a tool. Read the FAQ at XBOX.com idiot.

Comment

I wonder if the maker of this thread is special needs? Cant even figure out XBOX Live, what a tool. Read the FAQ at XBOX.com idiot.
                    its a fair question you dick

Comment

Working...
                    X